Psych Ward

I wake up to the sound of falling water and I look up to see the bathroom door shut. John must be in the shower. I roll over onto my front and bury my head in the pillows. That was wonderful... I can't believe we did this. I snuggle under the covers and try to remember every piece of last night. His touch against my bare skin, the silk beneath me.  

"Morning you." I turn over and smile at John, walking in with a white towel wrapped around his torso, his head messed up from the water and his smile, beautiful as ever.

"Hi," I say quietly. I pull the covers over my body. 

"Don't go all shy. You are amazing and beautiful and a total cheeseball."

"Says you?" I state as he sits down and leans over to me.

"Yes." He kisses me then stands back up. "We should get changed, get back down to the subway."

"What happened to being human, leader?"

"I found you, Miss Paranormal, who can take me downstairs." I groan and sit up. "Actually let me." He grabs me clothes from around the room and sits in front of me. Trailing his finger up my leg, he slowly slips my sock on with the other one. And then he does the same to the other one. Then my panties. He savours this one. As he pulls them up, he lets his lips leave soft wet kisses up to my knees, then his tongue drags along up my thigh. I stand up so he can pull them onto my butt. "I love you." He then gets me to step into my pants and he pulls them up as he kisses my stomach, moving up to my chest, higher and higher until my pants are on. "You're a work of art." I blush at the thought. He's here which means he's not going to leave. He pulls on my bra and lets me manoeuvre around it and then my top, and then he kisses up both my arms, my neck, my jaw and lastly my lips which have been waiting for his touch. He pushes me down on the bed and climbs next to me. He reaches downwards towards my pants with his hand. And I'm absolutely hypnotised by his eyes.

"Shouldn't we... be getting... dressed?"

"Out of breath and I haven't even started."

"John?"

"I know, just teasing." He stands up and pulls me up then grabs his clothes. I watch him as he dresses and I can't help but feel so happy that he is all mine.  We leave the room in a pigsty because why not, we can. Landing right back in the office room, Tim is the first to say hello.

"That was the honeymoon suite, and there was a couple coming in there this afternoon." Tim always seems to know where we are. 

"Well it was blessed before the marriage. Sturdy bed and comfortable sheets, the hotel did a good job." I laugh at John who pulls me close and nuzzles his head into my neck. Suddenly, Cara bursts through the door, it's wooden frame slamming against the cabinets.

"What the hell is going on?" I shout. Irene walks in after, followed by Stephen.

"The founder has put a tag in Russell and the others who left and he's going to keep killing them if we don't hand over Roger. He's already killed Jody."

"What?" I question. "How did this happen?" We should have been here. 

"We had a meeting. Where the hell were you, I could have used you?"

"I was... busy—."

"She was with me, training," John speaks up.

"Brilliant. Our two best fighters and you guys are off gallivanting. We have to find a way to deactivate the trackers," Cara says and faces Irene.

"What, me?"

"You have two PHD's, can't you create an antidote or summin'?" Russell walks in, looking glum and I mean who wouldn't, he could die. Omigod, Russell could die. I go over to him and hug him tightly because that's all I can do. I don't want him to die. 

"Can't you experiment on Russell?" Stephen asks. Did I miss something? Experiment on Russell, are you insane! "Get a sample or something?"

"You said it joins to the cerebellar, which means brain, which means I'm not a flipping brain surgeon." Sassy Irene.

"Have you even seen her with a knife, no way am I letting Irene cut me open," Russell says quickly, a little panic apparent in his voice.

"What if the person was already dead?" John asks.

"You mean Jody?" Cara asks.

"You're gonna cut open Jody?" Russell asks, clearly alarmed at his friend being cut open. 

"It's all we've got Russell," I say.

"Yes, his or yours Russell," Stephen says.

"We will get you your sample."

"No," Cara stops Russell. "Not you. John."

"Err, but John's..."

"Human, not useless." The room turns quiet as we look at each other. "Teleport me, I'll ride shotgun. Speaking of..." He opens a draw and pulls out a loaded gun. A gun...

"Russell, you're in charge while we're gone," Cara says. He turns to Irene and shakes his head.

"You have forty five minutes to sort this out. Please do not mess up." As he walks out, I run and hug him like it's the last time. We've spend the whole night together and now I have to say goodbye with a chance he wouldn't come back. 

"I love you." He smiles at me and kisses me quickly before disappearing in front of me. No... I sulk back into the office where I drop into the conversation that I didn't really want to hear. 

"Actually Doctor Price was just admitted to the Tribeca Psychiatric centre." Jedikiah is in psych. 

"What's my dad doing at a mental hospital?" I ask. 

"Something to do with a hallucinatory episode at the government building."

"Fantastic, what the hell was he thinking?" I ask.

"Trying to go behind the Founder's back."

"So what, we draw straws to see who will rescue Jedikiah?" Cara asks.

"I'll go," I suggest. I'll be a friendly face to see. 

"Yes, and I know who else can do it." Stephen takes me by the hand and we walk over to his mom. "I need you to pretend to be a nurse and get in and teleport Jed out."

"Piece of cake Stephen. Why is he there?"

"You tell me."

"And Rachael is coming with me."

"Won't take no for an answer." I smile at her and she grins at me. 

"I am here you know," I tell them loudly. "Hearing everything you say."

"Have fun." Marla takes my hand and we teleport to center. Sneaking in is easy, finding clothes is easy, we just have to find Jed.

"Blue does not suit me." I stare down at the scrubs and I realize it does not suit my eye color. I think I look fat too. 

"Blue suits everyone," Marla retorts and laughs as we walk up the stairs. She grabs a clipboard and from the medical cupboard grabs a needle and fills it with water and a silver tray and pad. "Sorted, let's go."

"Where?"

"Secret, unless you're mental." I love Marla, she's such a cool mother. We go through a few doors, using the card she stole and then we stop. I look through the small window on the door. He's sitting on the chair shouting at a guy in a white coat. Well done Jed, well done. 

"It's Jed... and he's making everything worse for himself."

"As usual." She knocks on the door and enters with me.

"Brought a sedative doctor. This is just a new intern." She injects Jed and then looks at me. "The patient will be out for a couple of hours. I'll keep an eye on him. She and the doctor walks out and she closes the door.

"Rachael, thank god you're okay."

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Come on. White suits you Jed." We teleport back down to the subway.