Thursday Good bye

{Kaleys POV} I can't believe he's still not here it's 1:30. doorbell rings I answer see Dylan and ask. "Hey where have you been?"He looked really sad I invited him inside. "Come in" I said trying to seem calm "We need to talk" he said" my heart dropped he was breaking up with me for sure. I nod so he continued "I have to leave tomorrow so I can unpack and re pack then leave Louisiana again Sunday" Omigod he's not leaving me, but he is leaving me "please stay baby" I begged "it's the deal my mom and I made so I could travel alone besides I haven't seen my sister in a week". Ugh why does he have to be right."Okay but keep messaging me" I hope he doesn't meet someone new. " Of course baby I love you and your my girl" He always says the right thing at the right time. "So this is the last time we're going to see each other." I said facing the facts."Yeah and I'm sorry I'm so late I overslept" I looked down I shouldn't have texted him so much I could have waited till seeing him in person. He touched my chin so I was looking up into his beautiful green eyes and he said to me "baby it's my fault I should have been here on time but now I have to go". But why so soon he kisses me I forget what I was going to say and look so deep in his eyes we kiss again and again. We pause gazing into each other's eyes I love him so much. I hug him wanting to never let go. Dylan and I let go and he left.

{Dylan's POV} I can't believe I woke up late still not here it's 1 and I was supposed to meet Kaley @ 10. Dylan rushes to get ready and he's out the door. Dylan arrives at her house thinking damn I can't see her tomorrow because of my flight and I haven't even started to pack plus I have another meet and greet Dylan rings the doorbell Kaley answers she looks cute when she's angry too bad I'm not going to get to see her in person for a while. "Hey where have you been?" Kaley asks I'm gonna miss her. "Come in" Kaley said I have to be strong for the both of us "We need to talk" I said". She nodded ugh I hate being so serious I spit it out "I have to leave tomorrow so I can unpack and re pack then leave Louisiana again Sunday" without a breath she replied "please stay baby" I don't want her to beg it just makes this harder "it's the deal my mom and I made so I could travel alone" I say trying to stay strong "besides I haven't seen my sister in a week". Ugh I wish she lived in Louisiana."Okay but keep messaging me" Without hesitation I say " Of course baby I love you and your my girl" She blushes I'm gonna miss that. "So this is the last time we're going to see each other." Ugh of all days why did I wake up late today."Yeah and I'm sorry I'm so late I overslept" She looked down like she was to blame. I have to go but I can't let her blame herself. I lift her chin so we are looking into each other's eyes and say "baby it's my fault I should have been here on time but now I have to go". Just one more for the road I kiss her then back off to look at her beautiful face in person one more time for I don't know how long I stroke her cheek, we kiss again and again. We pause gazing into each other's eyes. She hugs me tighter than before I love her so much. Kaley and I let go and I left.