Hard 2 resist/ Where u been babe

{Kaleys POV} Dylan's been on my mind so much. He snapped me the morning after this madness stared I haven't replied since that night but I did watch his new video saying he will be doing meet and greet weeks and Texas is in 2 weeks. Could he be coming to see me? You know what resisting him has gotten me no where I'm sending him a snap video thing ( I still don't get the words) "Please get a kik account and message me my username is KuteKaley3" {fake for story}. I can't believe I'm telling Dylan Dauzat a boy what to do I hope he listens.

{Dylan's POV} I can't believe I planned this whole trip to meet her and she stopped replying. If she figured out it was all to meet her I hope it didn't scare her away for good. I really felt we connected but I might have been wrong she hasn't snapped me in a week. I bet I'm single because I go too far too fast. I would give up Taco Bell for a year just to talk to her again. (Sits up) Omigod she sent me a snap "Please get a kik account and message me my username is KuteKaley3" Why would she want this is she tired of my face, my voice? It doesn't matter I need to get a kik. ( Dylan downloaded the kik app and created and account with the same username as his snapchat instantly messaging Kaley) "Hey what's up" I hope that was casual enough.

{Kaleys POV} He actually did it. I need to reply umm...