The hinauke assault

"Sasuke stop it tickles" i said . it's been 3 months since i left the village with sasuke. We have been in a abandoned home since but we made it more .
"Let's bring fukuhare " he said . Fukuhare is a orphan we found and named him that because he didn't have one. He calls us mommy and daddy . I think its sweet. Sasuke tries to act cool when he hears it.
It seems orochimaru has a part in this but we can't tell fully .

"Its too dangerous what if he gets hurt" i said turning over in the bed to look at him.
" He won't i promise" he said kissing me.
We haven't done "anything" yet which is cool with me i guess.

"Lets ge- mommy daddy" fukuhare yelled jumping on the bed .
"How was your night fukuhare" he gave me a thumbs up and jumped on me.
"Go put on the red coat with the robe like daddy's ok" i said.
He ran of and i could hear the water in his room start.
"Well time for us to get ready" i said.
We stood up and started getting ready .
"Fukuhare are you ready" i said he gave me a thumbs up and we set off.
I love fukuhare as much as sasuke he has my personality and sasukes strenght. Fukuhare is living chakra he can transform into any form using it and absorb it. sasuke had been training him to become stronger I was against it but fukuhare wanted it. As we run through the forest to the village i tell sasuke something that makes him smile
" I think I'll start the party cause the uchihas are here " .

We surround the village and smash down the wall . Immediately anbu black opps come but fukuhare stops them in chakra mode . He's indestructible in chakra mode.

I activate the cursed mark and come down and crush the ground using the shinra tensei village crumbles to bits i see people start to evacuate but i don't care .
I then see sasuke coming toward me but I'm distracted by naruto .
"Hello naruto" i turn to see fukuhare sitting on rubble watching me. He puts up his thumbs probably saying good luck.
"Naruto let me help you" said sakura .
"Not so fast" sasuke moved in . "It's a battle" i guess. I look to see tenten and kureni sensei watching.
"Lets go then" .
"This is for you fukuhare" i yell . "Planetary devastation" as i lift the rocks . I was almost done until i heard sasuke yell my name i look one minute to late and hear a kuni enter flesh but it wasn't mine.

Sasuke pov

"She's not playing " i think to myself .
"Sakura's not strong but let me not kill her and wait why does she keep looking at hinata" i think to my self as we fight.
She lifts her kuni and throw it at hinata. "Hinata look out" i yell .

Fukukare pov

"Mommy and daddy are fighting the girl with pink hair and the boy with yellow" i think .
"I can help but i should watch - mommy i gotta help" i say going into chakra mode cheetah running.

Hinata pov

"I can't dodge it , it's to close " i think .
I hear a kuni entering flesh but i don't feel any pain . I open my eyes to see Fukuhare in front of me holding the kuni that entered his chest. He looks back smiling and talks for the first time.

"I'm ok mommy " as he tumbles to the floor i fall on my knees .
I hear Sasuke run over to me .
" Fukuhare hinata " he yells. I transform into the zero tail curama.
"Curama give me the ability to destroy this evil village" i say.

Everyones point of view.

"Is that kurama it's not a tailed beast and who's that kid" naruto says.

"Is that a tailed beast what is it and that kid " said sakura .

"Orochimaru i thought you said she could not transform" said sasuke.

Hinata pov

I transformed over fukuhare .The wolf has white fur and a blue stripes over it based on how i saw her but she's made out of chakra not like a normal beast just pure chakra .
I hear someone calling me but i can barely hear it.

"Hinata , fukuhare is ok" sasuke looked at me in my conscious as i was with curama.
"Hinata the drool like chakra from the zero tails wolf has a healing ability" sasuke said hugging me in my concious on his knees around my waist.

I immediately transformed back to human form and saw fukuhare run to me yelling "mommy ". Tears of joy slipped from my eyes holding him in my arms. Sasuke put his robe over me due to some of my dress ripping.

"Who's the kid" naruto yelled out .
I was going to answer but sasuke kissed me and said "ours can't you tell". I said nothing but never understood how fukuhare looks like me and sasuke.
Naruto yells out "you sick bastard". "Got a issue deal with it" sasuke said.
"Well I do" naruto yelled
"Lets go" they yelled as i carried fukuhare to the side . Sakura came at me. "No holding back" she yelled . Fukuhare said " it's ok mommy " i moved over and within a few seconds fukuhare absorbed most of her chakra . I gave her the final blow after saying something very cold.
" Touch or hurt my baby again I'll kill you before sasuke can touch you oh and tell naruto to back down or fuck off. This is my kid, my family deal with it" i said with a smile before my fist and her face meet.
She was sent flying across the field.

I picked up fukuhare on my back.
"Hinata come back to us . . come back to me" naruto Said which angered sasuke . I called him off from hitting naruto . I walked along side naruto and whispered something in his ear " you lost your chance to have me - no love me about 5 months ago so you know what you can do go help the love of your life sakura up , leave us alone or go Fuck yourself. Oh here's a present for your precious sakura when she gets out of the hospital in the next 3 months" I said handing him a folded up picture.

I started walking away with sasuke who took fukuhare off my back to carry him . "Tenten, sensei here" i threw them two boxes . "Bye konoha" i said leaving another picture.

Everyone pov

" what did he do to her and she has a kid" naruto thought.

"The kid looks like them and has unbelievable chakra" tenten and kureni said.

"I hate her" thought sakura.

Hinata pov
"Fuck everything i dont care as long as i have these two I'm ok in life"
Forget the leaf, dad, hanabi, neji , sakura and naruto forget all of them." "sasuke that was not a beast it was chakra and thats why when you and naruto had that fight i healed from the stab wound cause of the zero tails not the cursed mark.
He looked over and said "oh great cause i was going to kill orochimaru".
I smiled back with a idea.
"Let's go to a hot spring" i say .
"Ok " said sasuke and fukuhare said "ok". sasuke saw him talk and was shocked.

My family . . .

________________

Hi authors note

Yeah did no one notice that Fukuhare is like 4-6 years old hinata has been gone for 3 months so theirs no way thats her kid . Also she hasn't done anything with sasuke yet so that's also another way that Fukuhare cannot be theirs .

Just making sure you guys see this cause the leaf village did not.