life

I wish i can say the next day was jolly and normal but i can't.

I wake up to sasuke asleep in my chest .
I turn red trying not to wake him as i try to put some cloths on but he grabs me tighter. I sit there hopeing Fukuhare doesn't wake up before sasuke. I then remember last night and look to see a less payel sasuke i sight in relief as he moves his head around i hold by breath cause it feels good and I'm embaressed.

I start to think about last night they waited for for me for that long in the rain and naruto how he hurt me.

I hear sasuke sleep talking " I'm sorry hinata"
I just held tighter after that.
"It's ok I'm right here and I'm not leaving as i wrap my hand around his head.

1 hour later
Sasuke pov

I wake up to a warm body. I see hinatas chest is what i was sleeping on it was warm.
I was gonna get up and put my clothing on but she wouldn't let go. I remember what happened from last night

Flashback

Fukuhare and i had been sitting in the yard waiting for hinata for about a week in the rain we waited.

Fukuhare would not stop yelling.

"Mommy mommy"

"Fukuhare she's coming back don't worry "

He continued to yell out .
I see fireflies all around us. "Fukuhare ".

"Mommy mommy".
"Fukuhare" he turned around to see my arms out .
He said "mommys not coming". He ran to me in tears . Then hinata appeared and said "I'm home"  .
I could feel Fukuhare start to calm down as he heard her voice.
I was also relieved.
Then everything was blurry.

Flashback end

I started to wonder what happened last night.
As she woke up .

Hinata pov

I kissed him asking "do you feel better".
"Yes" he answered .
He got up and i gave him some medicine i took before i left the village. We get dressed and ready.

We go to check on Fukuhare who was still asleep. We heard a knock on the door down stairs. Sasuke and I look at each other . He steps slowly into the hallway as I try to wake up Fukuhare. We walk down the stairs together.
As the knocks get louder we look out side to see no one . I go ahead and open the door to see kureni sensei with a little girl and the konoha 10.
I tell Fukuhare to go inside in case their is a fight .

"Hello is there a problem"
"No hinata i just want to speak" said kureni sensei.
" ok i rather speak outside"
"Ok"

"Hinata we . . ."
"Let's grab her" naruto yells.
Choji expands and grabs me . Its chaotic as they start to attack.
Shikamaru, kiba, naruto, sai and shino hold down sasuke.
Sakura and ino come out with fukuhare.

"D- STOP " i was cut off by a angry tenten and kureni sensei.

" so what's the plan to kidnap and threaten her so she escape and we can try again" kureni sensei yells.

" This is not how we treat a comrade. If we act like this she won't want to come back " tenten said coming out of the forest with neji.

"Let them go" yelled Kureni sensei as the little girl started to cry. Fukuhare ran up to the baby and touched her nose and her hands as kureni sensei just watched. The baby breaks out in laughter grabbing on Fukuhares face.

"Ok lets talk on the out door patio" i say next to choji.
Naruto and sakura sit with stuck up faces while everyone relaxes and has fun out on the grass.
I stayed seated and talked to sensei and tenten. Sasuke sits and watches everyone.

"Fukuhare has grown real close to the baby" I think to myself as he sits on the porch swing with the baby in his arms.

"Whats her name i ask" "hina" kureni answers
"Whats the boys" she asked.
"Fukuhare" i said.
"Oh" she says.

"So how are you" tenten askes
"Good" i answered

She whisperes something in my ear " Me and neji are dating"

"Tenten I'm happy for you."

"Whats with those two" i asked looking over at sakura and naruto.

"Ignore them they broke up" tenten says . I see sakura go up to sasuke and they start to talk.
A few minutes after a pissed sasuke comes and kisses me with all his might . He looks back at sakura with a cold stare and storms into the house.

"Sasuke" i say softly
I stand up and say "pardon me please enjoy your snacks I'll be right back" i say following after him into the house.

Sasuke pov

"I don't like this but hinata and Fukuhare seem to be happy so I'll go along with it. " i say quietly.
"Great what does she want" i see as sakura walks toward me .

"Hi sasuke I see your happy but you can be happier with me ditch the kid and hinata we can be together in the village a nice big fancy home instead of this come on" she said before moving in on me and kissing me quickly.
I was so mad and speechless she'd think i would leave my home and family for her.
I went up to hinata and kissed her. I then went into the house and slammed the door.

Hinata pov

"Sasuke what happened" as a pissed sakura appeared behind at the door as we talked .

_________
Author note

These next 2 chapters may not be the best but after that is what gets better and I'm ending the book in like the next few chapters .
Just letting you guys know