hopefully

"You threw the non curable poison shrikgan at me "
"Good point "
"I can talk my mind and breath here with you unlike in the village thank you sensei" i yell out in happiness .
"Lady Hinata" neji said scareing me .

"Neji" i said as i turned around to see everyone standing there.
Sakura ran out with ino trailing her. Tenten handed me and sasuke a towel. Naruto yell at sasuke " don't you see how your hurting sakura you bastard ". "No cause i don't like her" he said quickly dressing before he kissed me. He gave off a warning "Do anything to make her cry and you'll have to deal with me".

"Hinata so this is what you've been doing " said neji .
As everyone went out side except tenten ,neji,naruto, sasuke and i stayed.
"No it's not Sasuke has been training me" i said.
"You know we are suppose to capture him" said neji.
"How long"
"Just for a month now" i answered trying not to hurt naruto.
"So what's this just training " naruto asked
Sasuke interrupted and said " a present"
"Shut up you" naruto said pointing to sasuke.
"You wanna take this out side you weakling" sasuke said smirking
"Yeah lets go" naruto said.

I explained everything to tenten as i got dressed quickly.
"Oh hinata you found out that way" she said hugging me .
I loosened on her hold and asked her "what would you do if you were in my situation".
She looked at me and shook her head "I don't know". Tenten has always been their for me.

Meanwhile

"Your still a weakling " sasuke said stopping on a tree.
"Shut up your not taking her from the village !! "
naruto said.
"Be careful" sakura yelled up
"You fool don't you see she's using you"
"Shut up" as naruto dove in and attacked .

"She can't have me so she crawled to you"
"Shut up" naruto yelled.
"She loves me" he said .

"Hinata loved you , you fool but she gave up on you cause your always so worried about sakura. she's mine now and she's coming with me . I'll show her the love this village and its members could never " sasuke said angrily .
I watched as it unfolded .
"Stop" i heard someone yell out while everyone's watched .
"Sasuke" stop sakura said

"Why" he answered in a I win tone.
"Because I'm sorry naruto but i love sasuke. I knew dating you would hurt hinata i just wanted her to see how it felt when sasuke kissed her . How I felt" she said looking away.
"Sasuke" naruto yelled out .
"Naruto" he yelled back .

"Stop " i yelled out running in between them...

"Its ok sasuke I'm fine i said coughing a bit" as i fell to the ground i remembered every thing the red scarf kurini sensei .

I could hear neji, shino , kiba , tenten, naruto and sasuke yell out hinata since everyone else left.

__________

Author note

I try to give everyone a say but I'm not sure how to add the characters that don't interact with hinata alot in their like choji, shikamaru "