The secret

Her friends point of view. At a Party .
"Hey has anyone notice hinata has been to herself"said tenten
"Yeah she's been on alot of missions lately" said shino.
" when she's off we barely see her" said kiba.
"Neji what do you think" lee said.
"I think something's up but i cant figure it out"
Choji says "lets cheer to naruto and sakura" . "cheers" yells out shikamaru.

Meanwhile

"Sasuke throw your best shot at me" i say laughing. "Thank you for extending your stay with me to help me train and caring " i said smiling .
"No problem" he said smiling.
"Ok if i hit you i get to kiss you"
"Deal" i said laughing.
He threw the shurigan but i heard something call me and i got hit .

"Ow" i said holding my side. "Hinata" he yelled as i started to fall. He grabbed me and said "no i used the wrong blade".
"It has a special poision" he said pulling it out.

"I heard someone calling my name" i said softly starting to feel dizzy.

"Im so sorry" he said.
He said "i got to get the poison out or it will kill you "
"Go ahead" i said.
"Sasuke don't worry i trust you" i said .
He opened my coat and ripped my under shirt and he began to suck the poison out.

"His lips are soft i feel safe and warm " i thought blushing.

"Its done" he said running home to come back and wrap me in bandages. "Thank you" i said kissing him getting my balance .
"Its my fault" he said holding me take me home as the streets were empty he dropped me off in the village .
"Good night princess"
"Good night rogue" we said to each other laughing. As he kissed me good night.

Her tenten (konoha 11) pov

"Well that was fun " naruto said loudly . Neji block his mouth to show us hinata kissing someone as he disappeared she walked around twirling in mid jumping home.
As she left , neji asked us "what's with her shirt why is it torn" .
"Maybe she got hurt training " i answered.

Shikamaru said " Its more than that . neji find out how many missions hinata has been sent on for the last month".

"Ok"
"She's hiding something and we will find it out".