love loss

I run into the village killing anyone in my way The streets empty except for anbu as the village still rebuilds.

I run into a center and i stop to see the konoja 10 standing their.

"Hinata we can't let you pass come back to us to make this easy" shino and neji yelled.
"It's not to late" naruto and kiba said to me .
"Konaha 10 No one else has to get hurt just give me sasuke and fukuhare" i say looking away.
"We can't do that" as we get in fighting position.

I hear sasuke yell in pain and stop to think . "Sasuke. . . I'll go with you to negotiate" they lead me in a room where sasuke laid on a table his shirt ripped apart by burning and i then know they were electrifying him to speak and receive information. They let him go and i catch him as he falls off the standing torture table. He holds my face as we touch forehead to forehead.

" Hinata why are you here" he said wiping tears off my face.
" To get you and fukuhare I'm sorry i wasn't quick enough and they got fukuhare and he was yelling for us and and- we will get through this" he said with one hand on my face . "He can't move much he's to weak" i think to myself.
"Take me and sasuke to fukuhare" i demanded . Neji and naruto lead us there quietly. I cried to see them holding him on a table like that .

"They are taking his chakra" i yell unplugging him.

"Fukuhare" i say
No response

"Fukuhare" i say a bit worried and confused
No response

"Fukuhare " i yell shaking him rapidly.
He opens his eyes "mommy" i smile as sasuke rubs his hand throughout fukuhare's hair .
"Not much was taken. Oh thank you mother for watching over us" i say.
I start to heal sasuke before anyone comes.

My father walks in the room with hanabi and lady tsunade.

"Say hello to the head of the hyuga clan pointing to hanabi" he says.
"Like i give a damn. I'm the head woman to the uchiha clan do some research , do i look like i give a fuck in the world about the hyuga clan or anyone in it except for neji" I spat out the words cold hearted.
He steps back and whispers "That is not my daughter" i smile at the remark.
"Let make a deal tsunade you can keep me and let my family go " I said with sasuke trying to stand behind me .
"No hinata don't do it "
"It's ok"
"You get 10 minutes to talk to your family alone" she said before walking out with my father and hanabi.
"Sasuke put me in a gentutsu to erase my memory"
"Wait what".
"Its to hide information on us and my powers"
"I refuse you don't have to do this for us"
"Its not only for us It's for him to" i said pointing to a sleeping Fukuhare.
"I can make it don't worry. By touching my mark my memory will come back so i need the memory loss and power block to work" i said smiling .
Before he did the genjutsu I kissed him and Fukuhare good bye.
And within a matter of seconds I forgot sasuke Fukuhare and anything after the party with the girls night out .
It will all be gone

It was all gone.

Sasuke pov

I grab Fukuhare and leave the room and hinata looks around the room funny and stares me down. "Ready to attack " and calls naruto before he comes I kiss her goodbye run out and disappeared with Fukuhare on my back.
"Mommy" he said in his sleep as i look back to see tears run down his face like he knows what happened.

Meanwhile

"Neji naruto-kun" i called out wondering why I'm in this place.
They run in .
"Lady Hinata are you ok" says neji.
"We will see" naruto says before kissing me.
I turn red and say "naruto kun".
"She's back see i knew she was under a genjutsu" he said .
"Well she's back" neji said.

"Did anything happen" i ask.
"Um sasuke uchiha put you under a genjutsu to make you love him" naruto said quickly .
"Oh well that can't happen" i said
"Cause I'm in love with you hinata" naruto said kissing me.
"N-naruto kun" i say .

"Yes hinata i see i love you and don't want to lose you".
I smiled and cried tears of joy.
"But being with naruto felt wrong" i thought to myself.
We left the center to see the village destroyed.
"What happened" i said looking around the construction.

Tbc. . .