curse mark

"Oh my head hurts" i said
"He really did leave me" i thought.
As i sat up i see sasuke in my room .
"Oh you scared me" i said jumping a little in bed.
"Wait why are you here" i said looking confused.
"I'm here to look after you" he said .
"Naruto and sakura are dating they are hesitant on telling you" he said.
I wanted to cry but i didn't really feel pain instead i ask sasuke to come closer to my bed and kneel down.
"Sasuke " i said holding his head.
"Please kiss me again"
"My pleasure "
It was sweet and hot until neji walked in sasuke was gone .
"Lady hinata your awake"
"Yes thank you neji" i said blushing

As i went to visit kurini sensei.
"Sensei how are you "
"Good thank you hinata you have changed did anything happen".
"Sensei I've fallen in love"
"With naruto yes right"
"Not anymore"
"Who"
"I cant tell you but they are in the konoha 12 i gotta go sensei talk later"
"Bye hinata"
"Wow shes really changed " thought kureni sensei .
I ran off with the wind in my hair.
"Hinata lets all train together" ino said as everyone came towards her in a group.

"Um i can't i um gotta... go good luck though" as i left the village

"This is far enough hopefully they dont follow me" i said going into the village to where sasuke druged me
"sasuke" i whispered
I lost consciousness with another dart.
I started to wake up and knew what happened
"Come on stop that I'm not gonna turn you in if i wanted too i would have turned you in already" i said rubbing my neck.
"Why are you here" he asked
"can you train me I'd like to become stronger "
"Fine but will you do one thing in exchange"
"Ok"
"I think you should get the curse mark it will make you 100 times stronger"
"Yes anything i hate the leaf"
" Ok come with me" he put me on his back cause the drug was still in effect .It was perfect the wind in my hair everything.
He looked back at me as i smiled holding on tighter.

"Were here" he said holding me up . i was a little hesitant to enter cause or how orochimaru is made to sound.
"Its ok Im here" he said smiling. I held tighter as we walked in .
I was hit with another dart. I woke up to hear sasuke tell orochimaru something
"Do anything else to her and I'll kill you". I felt a sharp pain and woke up to sasuke as my chakra power increase.

"Hinata how do you feel"
I feel a sharp pain in my neck and stronger.

"It worked she's not dead and she has tailed beast zero" orochimaru said.
"Whats that" i said
"What" he said.
"Tailed beast zero"
"Orochimaru" sasuke yelled.
"Wait let him explain" i said holding him off from the side of the table.
"Please tell me" i asked orochimaru.
"Its the power of a tail beast in a human plus the curse mark but you can't transform into a beast. Its stronger than all the tailed beast combined but already controlled .

"Thank you" as i lead sasuke out.
"Its ok I'm skeptical to but it's to late now lets just go back and train" i said holding his arm .
We went back but a bit further from the village and he started training me we practice till it was dark .

"Thank you sensei sasuke" i said before hugging him .

"Bye " i said as he kissed me and answered back "bye" .
I ran back to the village as everyone was searching for me again.
"Hinata where were you"
"no more nice hinata" i thought .
"I was out on a mission ok leave me alone i can take care of myself i need to report to lady hokage ok " i said running off toward the hokage tower.

That became my routine and if my lie was not a mission it was training or personal time to go practice with sasuke.

sakuras pov

"Did she find out" sakura said to naruto.

"I dont know, why does it matter" naruto said eating his ramen.

"I guess it doesn't " i said still worried .