The war

2 months later

The war has started .I fight along side tenten,neji,me and other ninja.

"Look out a new set of zetsus coming " said a sand ninja.
Fukuhare is with the kids at the village helping out .
Sasuke is with narutos troop and i don't know if he's ok.
We have been fighting and out troops are dying off
We were holding down well until something bad happened .
"Tenten look out" i yelled.
"I'm not gonna make it to her in time" i think to myself.

"Oh no"
"Defend neji and tenten"
" NEJI" i yelled running towards them.

Tenten pov

"Hinata's really strong " i thought to myself.
"I wonder if nejis ok he looks tired" I think to myself.
"Tenten look out" hinata yelled
I see the weapon its to close.
I close my eyes ready to be impailed. When i open them nejis in front of me.
"Neji" i say watching the blood .
"Tenten take care of yourself, hinata, lee,and guy sensei.I liked you for a long time but was scared to tell you .When i told you i was so relieved. I'm gonna tell you again i love you Tenten and if i had to I would protect you any day" he died in my arms with a smile.
"Neji stop playing n-neji NEJI NEJI " my shock turned to tears everything stopped .

"Neji" hinata said coming along side me to heal him.
"Its to late he's gone" I said looking up with tears.
"This is for neji" i said pulling out my special scroll. "Tenten that scroll can kill you" hinata said.
"It's all worth it for the one you love" i said tears brimming my eyes.
"Hinata lend me your chakra" i asked her.
"Yes Tenten" she said .

"Wow so much chakra" i thought as i opened the scroll.
"Destroy zetsu only and zetsu to become" i yelled out before being sent in the sky by hinata.
"Sekaijū no jutsu" twisting the scroll as my body did kuni unleahed from my scroll .I could feel my body weakening as i fell back to earth.

Hinata pov

"Tenten tenten " i yell running to her falling body. As she hits the ground I reach by her side
"Tenten why"
"The same reason you would for sasuke or Fukuhare love" she said as blood poured on the side of her mouth.
"Please take me to neji" she said.
I picked her up and placed her and my cousin by growing tree in the battle field.
"Hinata take care of yourself" she said before silently closing her eyes and her hand slips down nejis.
"Hinata" i hear a then silent naruto yell as my head is down my hair blocks my face and my cries muffled.
"Hinata" sasuke comes and I look up with tears running down my face.
I stand up to grab him crying. My closes cousin and bestfriend die on the same day in front of my face. Just thinking about it makes me cry harder and louder.
"Waaaaa" i yell out.
I try to be strong after leaving the village but this just pushed me over the edge. Neji and tenten where always there for me and I couldn't save them the one time they needed me.
In the play back of the pit sasuke showed me tenten and neji stood up to help me but it was to late.

"I'm sorry " i say crying before slipping to the ground with Sasuke. I got up a few later to finish this.
A month later the war ends and we won.Everything is normal. . .
___________
SEX
Author note

I say this to get someones attention .
Yeah nejten ship I love so i had to do it .Oh and next chapter is my last so thanks for reading