One

Sapphire's P.o.v

6:00 am

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone and I grunted. I turned my head toward where my phone was vibrating and playing music. I picked it up and hit the dismiss button and sat my phone back down. I sat up and stretched my arms while yawning. I swang my legs over my bed and stood up, I walked over to my closet and opened the doors I picked out black skinnies and a blue Jean jacket. I got my sports bra out and some boy shorts and socks and left out my room. I walked out the hallway to my bathroom and walked in. I sat my under clothes & towel down and walked over to the shower. I turned it on to the temperature of my liking and got undressed and got in the shower.

Once I finished I got my towel and dried off and wrapped it around my body. I put on my underclothes and then my socks and shot the towel into my laundry basket making it. I then turned to the bathroom mirror and opened it. I grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste and wet the brush then started brushing my teeth. Once I was done I wiped my mouth off and walked out my bathroom. Making sure to turn out the light and closing the door. I walked back down the hall and into my room and lotioned up. I got dressed and put my shoes on. I went back to the bathroom and brushed my hair over my eye and smiled at myself I grabbed my phone out my room.

I went downstairs and grabbed my book bag and car keys and headed out my front door. Locking it behind me. I walked to my car and unlocked the doors and climbed in. I put the key in the ignition and turned. I pulled out my drive way and down the road. I pulled up to Amethyst's house and honked the horn.

"Oh my moon goddess, what is she freaking doing." I said rolling my eyes.

Just then she comes out running and panicing. She opens the car door and slamming it shut.

"Amethyst what-"

I look up to see Sugilite running toward the car. I just stare.

"SAPPHIRE DRIVEEEE!!!"Amethyst yells.

I do what she says with no hesitation and sped off to school. Once we pulled up and I parked we got out.

"Umm...what was that all about?" I asked.

"Oh I drank her juice.....all of her juices....." she said smiling.

"Um Why?"

"Because I was thirsty and I wanted to"

I giggled at her.

We walked in the doors and down the hallway. They were filled with gems, some where new and somewhere old. I was just looking around catching sight out the newbies and the old ones. The seniors trying to get fresh with the freshmen. The freshmen falling for them or watching people getting sucked into the wrong crowd...like with the pearls. Great , Thats more people to pick on me. Whatever tho. I continue to look and walk until I seen this red figure. I looked over at her and seen her talking to Jade. They where flirting by the way I was looking. She was blushing and giggling and by the way the red one was standing and the way she was looking at her. I have to admit though she was pretty and built nice.

Her muscles weren't flexing but you could tell she was built. She had a skin tight workout shirt on and you could see she had a 6 pack. She was alittle shorter then I.

She was down right beautiful. But I cant fall for her I mean....I'm sapphire the nerdy blue gem...nobody likes or talks to me because I'm 'different' and 'weird'. But I don't feel any different from everybody else.....besides my eye that's about it.