Chapter 17: She's The One.

*Fast Forward to the week before king season*

Zack's POV

I walked into Nick's house, knowing he was cursing me for calling him this early in the morning. Usually, I'm not even up this early, but I needed to leave before Bailey started suspecting anything.

"What the hell do you want, Zack?" Nick yawned.

"I need to talk to you about something... something important."

"Yeah, and?"

"I was thinking, maybe I should propose to Bailey? I mean, I know we've known each other for less than a year, but I honestly feel like she's the one."

"Woah. I had no idea you two were that serious. But yeah man, I think you should!" He said.

"I have a plan, sort of. She's been crab fishing practically her whole life. She loves it. So I thought, maybe when she arrives in Dutch we could have it set up, but I need your help. My dad's already going to call me up early, but I need you you fly in with her and bait her along." I explained.

"Sure no problem!"

I explained the entire plan and he agreed.

Now it just has to work...

What's up!?

Sorry, it's short, but it's a filler! ;)

You guys, this story had almost 800 reads. You have no idea how grateful I am for that! I love each and every one of you!

~Dev, DeadliestSeahawk13