Chapter 8: The relationship status has been updated.

Bailey's POV

Our kiss lasted longer than I expected. It started out as an innocent first kiss, then he became more eager. It was starting to get too friendly, when we heard the door open.

"Hey, we made food- oh my god." Nick said standing in the doorway.

We jumped apart from each other and turned towards Nick.

"Nick, hey! What are you doing in here?" I asked, awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

"Wow. I thought you two weren't a thing?"

"We weren't until just now." Zack said.

Awww, he's saying we're a thing.

"Really. Okay then, you new lovebirds, cone eat some food."

We followed Nick out of the bunk and into the kitchen. Zack grabbed my hand and sat down next to me. Bill and Miles walked into the kitchen and joined us for lunch.

"What's up?" Miles asked.

"Zack and Bailey are a thing now." Nick said.

"Really?" Wild Bill said with a smirk on his face.

"Yup. The relationship status has been updated."

"When did this happen?" Miles asked.

"Today after Bill's explosion on us. They were kissing when I walked in to tell them about the food. Or at least, I think that's all it was... " Nick's voice trailed off.

"So, are you two considering yourselves boyfriend and girlfriend yet?" Wild Bill asked.

"Pretty much" Zack said, smiling at me.

I pretty much died.

We finished eating lunch and spent the rest of the day screwing around.

We all sat down on the couch and talked for a long while about nothing. Right before I fell asleep - the boys all assumed I was - I heard Nick ask "So you really love her?"

"More than she'll ever know."

Hi guys!

Sorry, I know this chapter was really short and boring, but I needed to update.

Thank you to peaceout627 for helping me write this chapter!! Love ya girl!

~Dev, DeadliestSeahawk13