Chapter 19: Number One Idiot

Bailey's POV

I spent the entire next day wanting to go tell every freaking person I know about what happened last night. I still couldn't believe that he proposed to me. As soon as Wild Bill said we could have a break from loading pots I booked it over to the Time Bandit.

"Hey!" Scotty yelled. "Why the hell are you here?"

"Because I've got somethin' to tell you, idiot."

"And you think that gives you an excuse to be here?"

"If you don't wanna give me an excuse to kick your ass I suggest you shut the hell up and let me speak." I jokingly huffed.

"Okay, okay." he laughed.

My dad and uncles came out on deck to find out what was going on.

"Well, I have something I need to tell you guys, but my number one idiot over here" I said motioning to Scotty "won't let me get a word in."

"Yeah, he's good at that." Jonathan chuckled.

"I came over here to tell you guys that Zack proposed to me last night." Not exactly how I wanted to tell them but at least it was out.

"What the hell?!" Axel yelled.

"What did you say?" Philip chimed in.

"Well I hauled ass over here to tell you guys I said no. I also quit my job and am now moving to Iowa." I said.

"Noting the sarcasm" Philip said.

"Congratulations!" Andy said hugging me.

Everyone congratulated me and then I turned to my dad.

"Of course, I think some people might've known this already." I said.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't." He said laughing.

"Mmm hmmm."

I said my goodbyes and headed back to the Cape Caution and we finished stacking pots. After we pulled out, I fell asleep happier than I've ever been.

Heeeyyy!

Sorry for uhm... maybe forgetting to update this story for a month...

This was an EXTREMELY short chapter, I know but the next one is gonna be epic! *evil laugh*

Is anyone else having Deadliest Catch withdrawals? I get so excited on Tuesdays on;y to end up crying cause my guys aren't on... :(

This story now has 1K reads! That's so amazing! You guys, I seriously expected to finish this story out with about 500 at most. You are sooooo amazing!

I love love love you guys!

~Dev