Chapter 18 GoodBye

Elsa's POV

I stepped into the house. As soon as I shut the door I fell on the ground in tears. Anna ran to me .

"Elsa whats wrong?"I cried even harder. She noticed my hand.

"Was it Jack?" She asked. I nodded and started to talk,

"He... he was i... in bed w... with a... another g... girl!" I said between sobs.
Anna hugged me tightly.

"It's ok Els. The we will have out revenge!" Anna pumped her fist into the air. I laughed at her and wiped away my tears.

"Thank you Anna."

Jacks POV

Why am I so stupid?! WHY?! If only Tooth didn't ask to see me! No I can't blame Tooth for this. It was all my fault.

"What is wrong with you Jack?!" Emma yelled at me.

"Once you get a good girl, you go and cheat on her like the stupid idiot you are!" Emma yelled at me.

"Emma Overland Frost!" Dad yelled. Emma stormed to her room.

"You know I ACTUALLY liked Elsa! But you blew it Jack. You blew it!" Emma yelled to me before slamming her bedroom door shut.

"Emma get your ass down here!" Dad yelled.

"Dad it's ok." I sighed. He sat down on the couch.

"She's right Jack." Dad sighed.

"Huh?"

"Every time you get an amazing girl in your life, you go on and cheat on her."

"Dad I don't mean to!" I defend myself. They both were right. I can't commit to anyone. Anyone, even the women I truly love, Elsa.

"I know you don't but you need to change if you want to hold a relationship." I sigh and sit beside him.

"I know dad. But how?" He looks at me and pats my back.

"That is something I can't tell you. Everyone is different." I stand up off the couch and walk to the door.

"I really liked her." I hear dad mumble.

"What?"

"I really liked her. Elsa. She was different from the others."

"What do you mean different?"

"She actually loved you. Unlike the others. It was fake but what you has with her... it was real." He faintly smiles. His eyes started to tear up. Was he... Crying?! He hasn't cried since the death of my mom. I don't get into my car. I run to Elsa's house. I am so stupid! Why do I do this?! I start running faster just think of Elsa. Like the way she smiles or the way her hair falls across her face or the way so loved my and I broke her. I stop in front of her. I broke her. Will she ever forgive me? I honestly don't think so but I'm praying she does.

I walk up to her house. Just as I was going to knock Anna furiously opens the door.

"What do you want asshole?!"

"So you know?" I sigh

"Oh course I know! She is my f*cking sister!''

"Calm down Anna."

"Don't you dare say my name!" She starts pushing me away from their house.

"I want you out of here NOW!" She demands. Suddenly I hear a faint voice.

"Anna is it him?" Elsa pears out of the door. In her eyes I could see she was broken.

"Yes but he was just leaving!''

"Anna let me speak to him." She slowly walks out of the doorway.

"But Elsa he hurt you!" She sighs

"I know but Anna... please." Anna storms into house, giving me the 'I'm watching you!' motion. Elsa walks towards me. Her body looked frail.

"Jack what are you doing here?" I quietly asks. I walk towards her as well.

"Els I came to apologize. I know what I did was stupid and unforgivable. But please, can you forgive me?" She started to cry tiny delicate tears.

"Jack I... I want to but... I... I can't!"

"W... why?" She started to cry more tears.

"Jack you... you proved to me that you didn't love me! You ripped out my heart and crushed it into a million tiny little pieces!" What have I done?!

"Els I'm... I'm sorry. I really am." She wiped away some of her tiny tears.

"What hurt me most was you having to lie to me! I might have been able to forgive me if you didn't lie!"

"Els I..." She kisses he softly. She pulled away.

"Goodbye Jack." She tried to smile but couldn't. She walked back into the house. I can't believe what I've done! Suddenly Anna stormed out, pushing me of their property.

"There! You talked to her! Ya happy?!" She shoved me onto the street. I regained myself and stood back up.

"Never come back here again! Got it Asshole?!" I nod slightly.

"Now go crawl back to your whore!" I start to cry as Anna furiously stomps away.

"Goodbye Elsa."