Chapter 4 Can We Hang Out

Elsa's POV

I left the nurses office. She said I would be fine but I might get a few bruises from falling onto the ground. I leave and Jacks comes to me.

"So what did they say?" he asks me. Wait... Does he... care?

"Umm... yeah just a couple bruises." I reply. He smiles with relief.

"So we better go to Music. Don't want to be late." We head to class and the bell rings. I take a seat near the back in the auditorium. Jack sits beside me and smiles.

"Ok class I'm Ms. Ariel." She introduces herself. "So why don't we all introduce ourselves and maybe sing a little." She giggles a bit.

"Ms. Arendale." She calls. I stand up in front of the class.

"Umm... I'm Elsa Arendale. I moved here after umm... my... my p..parents d...died." I finally managed to say. A lonely tear slides gracefully down my cheek.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Would you like to sing for us?" She asks but it was more like she was telling.

"Oh ok." I clear my throat and begin to sing.

~ Ed Sheeran The A Team~

White Lips, pale face

Breathing in the snowflakes

Burnt lungs, sour taste

Light's gone, days end

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights, strange men

And they say

She's in the class A team

Stuck in her day dream

Been this way since 18

But lately her face seems

Slowly sinking, wasting

Crumbling like pastries

And they scream

The worst things in life come free to us

Cos we're just the upper hand

And go mad for a couple grams

And she don't want to outside tonight

And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland

Or sells love to another man

It's to cold outside

For angels to fly

Angels to fly

I sit back down and the class applauded for me.

"You did amazing Els." Jack complemented me

"Els?" i question

"Y...Yeah I just thought it would be nice." Jack blushes and looks away.

"Well I like it." I smile at him. He looks back at me and smiles to. His cheeks still pink.

"Thank you Ms. Arendale! That was quite beautiful!" Ms. Arial compliments me. "Would anyone care to go next? Anyone? No, ok."

"So I am going to partner you up and during you are going to creat a song and preform it next Monday. So that should give you enough time." Ms. Ariel shows excitement in her voice.

"Crystal and Melony."

"Victor and Tiana."

"Tink and Peter."

"Mavis and Jonathan."

"Sam and Cinder."

"Bell and Eric."

"And finally Elsa and Jackson." Jack and I look at each other. He smirks and I blush and smile.

"So should I come over later so we can work on the song?" Jack suggests.

"Uh... y...Yeah sure." I reply. He smirks again. UGH that damn smirk!
Suddenly the bell rang and we all stood up.

"Class dismissed you can all you home!" Ms. Arial gleams. I start walking home with Anna when a familiar voice calls my name.

"Elsa!" It calls. I turn and Jack is running towards me.

"ELSA A BOY!!" Anna screams grabbing my arm and jumping up and down. I roll my eyes at her.

"Hey Els." Jack says to me catching his breath.

"So are you to dating!?" Anna excitedly asks.

"Anna No! We're just friends!" I say to her.

"Yeah ok 'sure'." Anna still says excitedly.

"Anna." I mumble angrily. I feel my cheeks burning up. Anna skips away happily down the side walk.

"Your sister seems... umm... nice?" Jack nervously laughs.

"Yeah she is. She can just be a bit umm... how do I put this?" i ask myself

"Hyper?" Jack responds.

"Yeah hyper!" We laugh a bit but then go silent. I look up at him. His hair looked golden in the sunlight. I keep looking at his complexion. He suddenly looks down at me. I turn away quickly and look down at my feet.

"What were you looking at?" He asks and smiles.

"N...Nothing." I stutter. He chuckles a bit.

"What are you laughing at?" I quietly ask.

"Nothing in particular." He looks back at the road.

"Here we are." I say sadly at my dump I call a house.

"This is your house?" He asks as we walk to the gate.

"Yeah. Why?" I ask sadly

"No reason." He replies. We get to the door and Anna is shoving her face with chocolate while watching the news.

"Jack I'm just going to go into my room for a second. Then we can get started."

"Ok." He answers back and stands on the wall next to the hallway leading to my bedroom. I dash in my room and shut the door. I take my hair out of the french braid and let it hang louse. I shake my hair with my hand a bit to get out all the braided pieces. Then I put on my grey croc top with the words 'Don't go with the flow' on it and keep my medium wash jeans on.

"Jack you can come in now!" I yell to Jack through my door. He walks in and his jaw drops open.

"Something wrong?" I ask.

"N...No." He stutters and stands in my doorway.

"Ok. Shall we get started."