Chapter 15 Your The One

Elsa's POV

Jack drove to his house. He parked his car and exited. He opened my door and I practically jumped onto him. I kissed him and rapped my arms around him as he did to me. He shut the door while still kissing me. We walked towards the house. He put on arm against the wall. I moved my hands through his hair. Hands rubbed my back. I leaned in closer, pushing us together.

"Ahem!" Jack and I both heard. We turned and saw his dad standing there.

"D... dad?! We... umm... didn't see you there.'' I looked over at Jack. His cheeks as red as mine.

"I can see that." He seemed unimpressed.

"Well... T... this is E... Elsa." Jack puts his arm around my shoulder.

"So this is her." He observes me head to toe.

"Well I'm going to show Elsa the house." Jack says as he takes my hand, leading me into the house.

"Don't do anything I don't want to know about!"He yells as Jack and I head upstairs. He leads me to a room.

"Umm... this is my room." His cheeks burn up as he looks down.

"O... ok." He leads me inside." I slowly walk in. Jack shuts the door behind him. I sit down on his bed. He walks to his closet and opens it up.

"Your room is nice.'' I look around. The walls were dark blue. His bed was black.

"Thanks!" Jack takes off his shirt and turns to me. I look at him. My heart skips a beat seeing his bear chest. It starts to pound and pound until it almost hurts. He slips on a blue sweater. My heart drops when he puts it on.

"I... I should go home. Anna might be worried."

"Yeah. I understand." I stand up off his bed. I trip over my feat and start to fall. Jack catches me mid air. I look up at him as I'm in his arms. I start to imagine out wedding.

"Nice fall." He chuckles and helps he stand up.

"Nice catch.'' I reply. We walk out of his room. He leads he to the front door.

"Let me walk you home." He says as he opens the door. I smile and look down. He shuts the door behind him. He walk to my place, not talking much but it was ok.

"Bye Els." He kisses he as I get to the door.

"Umm... Jack?'' He turns around to face me.

"Yeah Snowflake?"

"Do you w... want to maybe come in?" He smiles.

"Sure." We enter my house. There was another letter on the counter.

'Elsa,
I'm going out with Kristof! He wants me to meet his parents so yeah.

Bye~Anna' I smiled. Jack came up putting his arm around me.

"What does it say?" He asks. He is so sweet.

"Anna is out with Kristof so we'll have the house all to ourselves." Jack smirks.

"So what do you want to do." He says evilly. I put my hand on his chest.

"Well I'm going to get changed so I'll be back soon." I kiss him on the cheek. I walk to my room and shut the door. I take of my dress and put in the laundry hamper. I pull out a undershirt that shows my bra straps and a pair of shorts. I exit my room and see Jack sitting down. I walk up and put my arms around his shoulders. He hold them against his chest and spins around to see me. I smile when I see his face turning pink. I grab his hand and lead him to my bedroom. I shut the door behind us. We sit in the bed beside. I move closer to him. My legs extended beside his hips. Jack his hand on the side of my face, keeping the other one against my leg. I put my hand on his shoulder and the other one to my side. Jack leans in. Our lips touching. I was as if they were dancing. Suddenly his tongue slips into my mouth. My eyes widened. At first it was weird but then it became a battle. Jack pushed forwards, causing me to fall onto my back with him over top if my. Both of us breathing heavily.

"You ok with this?" He asks, still over top if my. I nod quickly. He takes his sweater of leaving him shirtless. He starts to kiss me again. Slowly he makes his way down my neck. I gripped the blankets tightly. I smiled as I was breathing heavily. It was soft and gentle like a dance yet passionate and aggressive like a fight.

Jack's POV

I close my eyes for a couple seconds. I look to my left, Elsa is starring at the ceiling like I was. My breathing starts to calm down to its regular pace. Elsa turns and looks at me. She smiles as she is still breathing out of her mouth. I lean over and kiss the top of her forehead. She blushes and shuffles closer to me. I put my arm around her shoulder. She puts her head on my shoulder.

"I love you Snowflake." She looks up at me. She smiles and puts her head where it was before.

"I love you Frosty." She whispers back. I gently kiss her forehead and look back up at the ceiling. I am the luckiest man on the earth!