13) Brooke

We were sent to another lake, and when I took a good look around, I saw a huge space of grasslands.

"Wow, we're like out in the middle of nowhere," I said.

"Yeah, turn around," Stefan says.

I turned, and saw the huge castle I was going to be expected to live in. I was speechless. The bricks were golden, and the outside showed a flower garden. This guy definitely came from money.

"Why aren't we wet?" Ayden asks.

"We were just transitioning. Not going for a swim."

"I can't believe I've never heard of this and I'm the same being as you," I tell Stefan.

"Come on," Stefan says, already walking ahead of us.

Ayden and I follow behind, and Stefan keeps looking behind him to make sure we are still following him. When we enter the double doors (which were opened for us by outdoor guards), I saw that the castle mansion home looked bigger on the inside than it did on the outside. I let out a gasp and saw Stefan looking at me, grinning from ear to ear.

"You like it?" He asks.

"Yeah it's beautful," I tell him.

The walls were filled with pictures of fancy men, probably all his ancestors and Kings before him. The ceiling has a huge silver chandelier and the halls were filled with a lot of servents. A woman was just walking by with laundry when she saw Stefan.

"Hey there, I just got your laundry done. I dumped it on your bed and will get to it after I bring everyone elses clothes to their rooms."

"Ok, thanks Lily," Stefan tells her.

She smiles and walks off. Then a couple walks into the room. They were dressed very fancy, her in a shimmering golden dress and he in a matching tux.

"Hey there, darling. I thought I could smell you walking in. Is this your mate? Oh yes, it is. I remember seeing those eyes in my dream," the woman, apparently Stefans mom, said.

"What does that mean?" Ayden asks.

"Oh, silly me. The way every wolf has one ability, mine is visions," she tells us.

"He's human. Why is he here?" I'm assuming Stefans dad, said.

"I'm Ayden, Brookes girlfriend."

He pronounced girlfriend with a bit of a snarky attitude, but I didn't mind.

The King and Queen stared at him for a while, then me, and finally turned to their son.

"Why did you bring him?" The dad asks.

"Brooke wanted him to come, and the boy promised he would go home in a week. So he's just here on a visit," Stefan tells his parents, but I can tell he is annoyed by the fact.

"Ok, then. I guess," the dad says.

"Well Brooke, I'm King Alexander, and this is my lovely wife Queen Genevive. Your Mate is a Royal. How do you feel?"

"Ok, I guess," I tell him and just shrug my shoulders.

"Don't sound so enthusiastic pretty lady," Alexander says.

"Here, let me take you up to your room," Genevive says. "You have a ball to get ready for."

"What?" I say, surprised.

"Relax. It will be fun," Stefan says.

I walk off because I am being dragged by the arm now, but I am not filled with excitement. I am taken to my room, where the walls are painted baby blue, and my bed is King sized. There's a door leading out to the balcany, which was open. The view looked nice and peaceful. Then a woman walks out of the bathroom.