Ayden

I could hear her moaning from out in the living room of her house. We all could. I was pissed, but I knew that he could help her, and that she really loved me, so I tried not to let what was going on between Brooke and her new Mate get to me.

When Stefan finally came out of the room, he took one look at me and said, "She wants you now."

"She's always wanted me," I tell him.

I go to her room and see she's still in her bed. I walked over to stand beside her and she says, "Hey, I'm sorry about that."

"It's ok, I'm just glad you're better."

"We just-"

"Whoah, don't tell me what you did. I honestly don't mind. You're still mine at the end of the day."

"True."

"Ok, so now what?"

Suddenly Stefan walks back into the room.

"Ok Brooke, it's time for you to come home with me."

"No!"

Then Kai walks into the room and says over Stefan's shoulder, "It's time to say your goodbyes to the boy. You'll be moving in with Stefan now."

"No! I don't love him!"

"But you will."

"Take me with you," I tell them. "My grandma is out of town for a whole week for her job, just let me stay for seven days. Then I'll come home."

"No! You don't have to go because I'm not," Brooke yells.

"Fine," Stefan says, "it's settled. You can come, boy toy, then I'm sending you home. Alone."

"Ok," I tell him. I look into his eyes to show him I'm not scared of him. Then Stefan walks out of the room, expecting us to follow him.

"Shouldn't I pack, or something?" Brooke asks.

"No, I'll have everything you need," Stefan answers.

"How exactly do we get back? Ayden isn't a wolf."

"Reflections are an easy way to travel. We'll use your river," Stefan says.

"What about a mirror?"

"No, that's for witches, and it's not even for the same reason. That's how they watch their enemies."

"Wait, witches are real too?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"If you continue to be rude to my boyfriend, I'm not going with you," Brooke says.

"Fine. Sorry kid," Stefan tells me.

"I have a name, you know," I tell him.

"I don't care."

We make it out to the river, and we say goodby to Brookes family.

"Where are we going anyway?" Brooke asks.

"Germany," Stefan says.

It's just the three of us, and Brooke clings close to me. I'm pretty sure Stefan saw, but he paid no attention to us. Then he tried to reach for Brookes hand, but she pulled away and said no.

"We all need to hold hands or something. It's the only way we will travel to the same place, and I'm the only one who knows what my house looks like. Now, unless you want to get sent out to the middle of nowhere from confusing the transition, I would grab my hand."

Brooke takes it, but doesn't look at him.

"Now, don't think of anything. Let me do the thinking. At one, everybody jump in. Three, two, one!"

And we jumped.

So what do you think? Stefan came alone, and now Brooke and Ayden are going home with him. You will meet Stefans parents soon! The love triangle has just begun! And, wait, witches?