Chapter Ten

Hi there,

this a short one, and my deep and sincere apologies for that. The only excuse that I have is that I have been busy, You know, the whole so much to do and so little time ting.

I just can´t believe how people can be bored (outside school at least ;p) there is just so much to do.

anyways, as always thanks everybody for voting, fanning commenting and all that jazz.

Rieka out, BITCHES! (gotta love AVPM)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter ten: Xavier

‘So how are you doin’?’ I asked Julio as I sat down on the bed next to him.

He was under the covers, his shirtless chest bare to the world, his ganguero tattoo visible. The guy was dark enough that with a white shirt on you couldn’t see it, and he cleaned up nice too. Could almost pass for a normal guy. Nobody would mistake me for anything but a ganguero.

‘Just peachy,’ Julio said, and gave me a wide grin.

‘You need to be more careful, my man.’

He tried to shrug, ‘If I hadn’t had the flu in the first place, they would’ve never been able to sneak up on me like that.’

I shook my head, ‘Yeah, but you still went out alone. Where do you disappear to anyway, on Monday’s and Thursday’s?’

‘None of your godfuckin’ business.’ Julio tried to sit up, but I pushed him down, none to gently.

He cursed, and his murderous eyes  met mine, while I just grinned back. ‘Take it easy, bro.’

He just glared at me some more, yeah, like that was going to impress me. ‘How late is it?’ Julio asked, craning his neck to get a glimpse of the alarm clock.

‘Tis exactly five o’clock. Why?’

‘I have a friend coming over. And please don’t give her shit.’

I slapped a hand on to my chest, over my heart, ‘Would I do that?’ and grinned at him. Then I frowned, ‘Wait, her? Dude, please don’t tell me you’re cheating on Elena.’

Julio’s horrified face told it all, ‘God no. She’s just a friend.’

I nodded, ‘Bien, because Elena is way too good for you, and you’re undeserving of her smokin’ hot body.’

Julio grinned at me, ‘I know, and I’d never cheat on her. She is the only one for me.’ There he goes with the sentimental crap, ‘So tell me, do you have a special someone in your life?

Eliza.

‘Nope, not at all.’ Lady fate must’ve taken mercy on me, because the ring of the doorbell filled my ears. ‘Well, I’d better go get that.’ I said and jumped off the bed.

It didn’t take me long to cross the kitchen and living room, and grinning to myself I opened the door. I was so going to give Julio’s friend sh….

‘Xavier?!’

Holy fuck, what’s Eliza doing here. A smile curled my lips when I thought about the possibilities. Maybe she was finally ready to talk to me again. Or maybe she was here to confess her undying… attraction to me. Yeah, I bet that was it.

When she didn’t say anything else, I offered, ‘Chica, where you so desperate to apologize to me for your rude behavior, you couldn’t wait till tomorrow?’