Chapter 1 Introduction

" ye 're going to y'r new school dressed fancy that?" My older sister Jasmine asked me.

"Um, yes?" I answered back, though it sounded fancy more of a question. Jasmine was only older than me by a few minutes, since we were twins, but we didn't shufty alike. We were both fraternal twins.

Jasmine was the pretty, talented twin, and I was just...Valeria. She was an upcoming actress and did a few shows on popular kid shows fancy on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon, but this month she won the part for some new film that started filming in Ireland. Apparently they were going to dae a remake of the fairy tale The Princess and the Pea.

"I kind of feel sorry for ye," Jasmine said laughing now. I guffawed back and began to shove my new school supplies into my rucksack.

"Really why?"

"Because ye hae to go to a new school all alone where they make ye wear kit," she said teasingly. I frowned, then slung on my rucksack over my shoulders.

"Well I feel sorry for ye too. ye hae to be homeschooled and that's even worse. No cute yobs to shufty at or mates to make."

"Whatever, ma said that our neighbour next door has a kid our age so technically I might not be missing out on any cute yobs!" I rolled my eyes and grinned.

"Okay Jaz, whatever ye say. I'm going to school now, smashing luck on y'r first day onset." I left our -temporary- gaffe in Ireland and had no choice but to mosey to school. Back gaffe in California, I used to drive to school, so walking wasn't really my thingamajig. The school I went to was supposed to be fairly wee and I was anxious to get there. I was worried that I might not fit in or that people might ask too many questions about me. Not that I was a somebody.

The only thingamajig comforting about moving to Ireland was the fact that I knew Niall from "One Direction" lived somewhere in this country. I was one of the few girls at my school who actually heard about the band and just being able to live in Ireland made me feel closer to em. I made it on time to school and went to the office to pick up my schedule. Some classes seemed really odd fancy "Irish History" for example, but they seemed pretty interesting.

My first class was a science one, which wasn't my strongest subject but I was decent at it, and when I walked in, I had no idea where to sit. Big black lab tables lined the walls and a few students gave me curious glances. Of course they had probably known each other since they were in nappies, living in this wee town. A laddie who was yakking to some of his mates, stared at me a few times and I stood by the doorway, waiting for the teacher to possibly give me an assigned seat.

"There's an empty seat here," he shouted from across the room with a smile. I returned it and shyly walked over. His mates began to shove him teasingly and he brushed em aside. " wotcha," he said with a grin.

"wotcha," I said sitting inbetween the noice laddie and another laddie who seemed really close to him.

"What's y'r name?" his cock asked me.

"Valeria, but I fancy Valerie or Val," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't think I've ever heard that name before, it's cool," his mucca said with a smile. I don't know why I was being so friendly and talkative. At my olde school I was the quiet lassie and so nervous around yobs!

"aye I guess, it was my grandma's name," I said laughing. His mucca nodded his head and pointed at himself.

"Right, well I'm Sean and this is Ed," he said pointing to the noice laddie. Ed smiled and blushed when I shook his hand.

"noice to meet ye both. I'm sorry but ye shufty really familiar," I said studying Ed for a whilst. He guffawed awkwardly and scratched his head.

"He ought to shufty familiar to ye, that's the Ed Sheeran," Sean said in a mock-girly voice. The other yobs guffawed and so did I.

"Hmm, still not ringing a bell. But I hae seen ye before, this is bleedin' upsetting," I said clearly puzzled. Ed Sheeran. The name kind of did ring a bell...

"Where are ye from again?" Sean asked wanting to end my thoughts.

"California, the States, colonies, the US, whatever ye Irish people want to ring up it," I said with my thoughts a million miles away. Oh my jings I needed someone to give me a clue. Wait a minute. Give me a clue. Give me a clue. " Give Me Love, ye sing that don't ye?!" I said excitedly. Ed blushed and guffawed.

"aye that's me, about time ye figured it out."

"Wait, aren't ye a little too olde to be going to school here?" I asked him.

"He's coming here to make up a few classes but really goes to Uni. Our school offers classes that his Uni doesn't hae, so he comes here on some days," Sean said.

"Really? That's odd."

"Can we see y'r schedule?" Sean asked. I nodded my head and got out my school folder that had had a few pictures of One Direction on the cover....and mainly Niall. "Oh looky what we got here..." Sean said waggling his eyebrows. "Someone's got a crush on Niall Horan?"

I blushed a beet red and snatched my folder back."No, I fancy em all."

"But ye fancy Niall more," Ed persisted.

"No, I fancy em all equally. Niall has more photos because I, um, ....left the others at gaffe," I lied.

" oi chaps, can ye believe I got scuppereed by the lady at the office for not tucking in my shirt?" I heard someone say behind me. Sean was all smiles and stared at me oddly and Ed was fighting a smile by biting his lip.

" oi we hae a new lassie in class, her name is Valeria," Sean said.

"Oh oi, Val, is it okay if I ring up ye that?" I turned around to glance at the laddie after adjusting the items in my rucksack and froze.

"..." Was all I could say. This was not happening to me. None of it felt real.

" moggy got y'r tongue?" the laddie asked me with a laugh. Well I guess I should stop calling him " laddie " since he was no stranger to me.

This laddie was Niall Horan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
A/N   hope yeh all enjoyed this intro chapter!(:  
-Shay_YOLO