Chapter 14 No One Fancies Valerie

October 29, 2012 

"I feel sick, I'll just come back sometime tomorrow or...never," I said standing up. Niall grabbed my hand before I could leave and pulled me towards the couch in the living room. 

"No no no, you can't leave!" he said sternly. 

"Okay I won't, I'll just stay in the kitchen and make something to eat for all of us," I suggested. 

"No you can't do that either! Just stay here with me and act normal." 

"So what you're trying to say is that I'm not normal, as in weird," I said accusingly. I began to smooth out my hair and bite my nails. "I shouldn't be here, I can't believe you dragged me into this..." 

"I didn't mean it that way, Val. You're fine. Just be your cute self and everything will turn out smoothly." 

"That's easy for you to say cause you're a cute boy. I'm a girl and I can't help feeling insecure. Look I'll just stay in the kitchen and when you need something you can call me and I'll come!" 

Niall rolled his eyes and sighed. "If you're that nervous then I guess you can chill in the kitchen. I'll just make small talk and you can come with snacks or something." 

"Okay," I said relieved. I looked at the time on the clock in the doorway and frowned. "Less than five more minutes." 

"Go to the kitchen then and make something good!" I pursed my lips and obeyed orders. 

"Let's see, what to make in less than ten minutes..." I murmured to myself. 

Ten Minutes Later 

"So where's this mystery girl you're always talking about?" Louis asked me. 

"Which one?" I asked. 

"Wait, there's more than one?!" Zayn asked incredulously. 

"Niall you little sexy Irish tease," Harry joked with a wink. I blushed and shook my head. 

"I'm not a tease, I just forgot to tell you guys who the other girl is. Well the real mystery girl I told you guys about is Valeria, but we can call her Val or Valerie, and she has a twin sister named Jasmine." 

"And Valeria is the one that we're supposed to meet today, right?" Liam asked. 

"Yeah, she'll be here any minute," I said nervously. We heard a few pots banging in the kitchen and the boys looked at me with raised eyebrows. "She's making something for us." 

"I think I'll go introduce myself then," Harry said standing up and ruffling his curly hair. 

"No! You'll freak her out, just stay here. She'll come over when she's done cooking." 

"You made her cook for us? Niall that's not cool!" Liam said with a frown. 

"No I didn't make her, she offered," I explained. 

"But you still should've refused," Zayn retorted. I groaned into the palms of my hands and sighed. 

"Can all of you just shut up for a second! Jesus, man, you're all gonna drive her crazy." 

They all laughed apologetically then changed the subject. The Boys had came over my house to tell me the news of a new group of managers that Simon had hired for us. They said that in less than a month we were gonna have to get back to work. Our new managing team knew how stressful it was being in a boyband and what Simon liked about them was the fact that they were willing to give us lots of vacation time (when necessary of course) so that we can all go back home with our friends and family.