My Kalos Queen - Intro

New book! So excited to write this!!! Hope you guys enjoy! :)

Disclaimer - I do not own Pokemon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~Ash's POV~

I laid down on the bed of my room, staring at the ceiling above me. Pikachu was curled up at the corner of the bed, fast asleep.

I don't know if I can do this. I thought moving here would be better for me. I didn't think I'd end up in a situation like this.

I brought the back of my hand up to my forehead. How did I get into this mess?

.
.
.
.

A few hours earlier...

"Is this it...?" I looked down at the piece of paper in my hand, which contained the address to my new home.

In front of me was a large building, much like a summer villa. I looked around me, not too sure if this was the place.

My mom said I will be moving into a dormitory going by the name of 'Lumiose Hills'. This building didn't have 'Lumiose Hills' labeled anywhere on it.

But the address on the paper matched the building's address, so this had to be the place.

I looked up at the building. "Okay, Lumiose Hills. This is my new home."

"Pika!"

I originally lived in Vaniville Town. My mom said moving here to Lumiose City would be better for me since the education is a lot better. I didn't have much of a choice, so I had to agree with her and move out.

Apparently, this is supposed to be an all boy's dormitory. So at least I won't be living alone. Plus, two of my childhood friends, Clemont and Gary live there. It would be great to see them again.

I reached for the door knob and pulled it open. I stepped into the empty hallway. Flower vases were neatly placed throughout the hall. Picture frames hung on the walls.

That's weird. No one's here. Where was everybody?

That was when a faint voice could be heard from a nearby room. It sounded like...a girl? Why is a girl here? As I followed the voice, the scent of poffins filled my nose.

The door to the room was slightly opened. I poked my head through the opening to see what was going on. Pikachu squeezed his head in to get a peek as well.

A girl, who looked just about my age was kneeling in front of an oven. From where I was standing, I could see the poffins she was making.

She had short, honey blonde hair. She was wearing a pink apron, most likely to keep her clothes from getting dirty.

I watched as she hummed to herself while she took the poffins out of the oven. The poffins looked so tasty. It looked so fluffy, so delicious.

My mouth started to water. Not being able to control myself, I pushed the door open. The door creaked, causing the girl to get startled and nearly drop the poffins.

Alarmed at the sight of me, she grabbed the broom beside her and held it in front of her, using it as a weapon of some sort.

"Agh!" I held my hands up to shield myself and closed my eyes.

"Stay back!!!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry! I swear to arceus I am not any robber of some sort!"

I opened my right eye. The position she was in looked like she was ready to pounce at me at any given moment.