Dress Shopping

Today I'm going dress shopping!!! I have lost some baby weight so now I can try to fit in a dress. I'm bringing Tyler and Keaton with me, I chose not to bring Jordan with me , so he'll be suprised.

"Wow! I cant believe your getting married." Tyler said, after I told him what happened, I haven't seen Tyler in a while and we needed to catch up.

"Yeah, me either." I said, laughing, he smiled.

We pulled up to a little dress boutique , and my nerves went crazy, my hands started shaking, and I got real nervous.

"Are you Ok?" Tyler whispered.

"Yeah, just nervous." I said.

"Come on girl, lets go get you a dress." Keaton said, as we exited the car.

We walked in the store and I was amazed, it was a small store, but it can hold many dresses.

"Too many dresses." Tyler said.

"I know right." Keaton said.

"Hello! How may I help you?" An assistant asked, as he approached us.

"Were looking for some dresses." Keaton said, the assistant scanned Keatons body, then put his hand on his chin.

"I don't think we have a dress that will fit your muscular body type." The guy said, I read his name tag 'Ethan', then I laughed.

"Oh, well that sucks for me! No, um, we are looking for dresses for her." Keaton said again.

"Sir, I know what you were looking for , I just needed an excuse to say you have a nice body." The guy said, winking at Keaton.

"Thanks." Keaton said.

"I'll show you to the dress racks." Ethan said, we followed him, as we were walking I nudged Keaton, and he smiled.

"There so beautiful." I said in amaze, Keaton laughed.

"What?" I said.

"You're so adorable." He said, I smiled.

"I know" I said, he smiled.

"My bestie is turning into my sister-inlaw." He said, I smiled.

"Now we can stay besties for life." I said, we held each others hands while we followed Ethan.

"Okay, heres our Sweetheart neckline rack." He said, pointing towards the rack.

"Mermaid Gowns." He said pointing to another rack.

"Ball gown, if your going for that princess look" He said, pointing to the ball gowns.

"Feel free to look around and choose some , your room is over there, place the dresses that you've chosen on the rack in your room, if your ready to try them on, I'll be over there, I'll see you soon" Ethan said, smiling the walking away.

"Are you ready?" Tyler asked, I smiled.

"Let's do this." I said, we all smiled.

There were tons and tons of dresses. I chose 3, Keaton had to carry them because I'm LAZY.

Keaton went and got Ethan *wink wink* s I could try them on. 

The first dress I tried on , the op of the dress was going in a design and had a silver/glitter belt and the bottom of the dress had a light poof , but had a good amount of it. It was GORGEOUS!.

The seconds one was a lace dress, in the front it had a lace top with a nice pattern, it was see through but it covered my boobs, the bottom was just a simple straight down type thing (I'm really bad at describing dresses) On  the back it was in the shape of a V coming down to my waist and had a small bow on the back.

And the third one it was just a simple elegant dress that had a one sided shoulder, an was just very flowy on the bottom.

I tried on all the dress, I picked out some more but these were my top picks, iI didn't want the lace one because I thought it was a bit to revealing, I think so because half of the men at the  Shop, were like Eye humping my body.. I quickly got out of that dress. The I didn't want the simple one , because i t was a just bit to simple for me so in the end we bought the first one.

Once I had got home, I was so happy, we had only 3 or 2 more months until the wedding, and honestly I couldn't wait, I just want to lay in his arms for forever. I want to just be his forever,  I want to be able to tell girls who hit on him that he's married. 

A/N: OKAY I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE A MONTH BUT HERE YOU GUYS GO, I'VE BEEN WRITING BITS AND PIECES OF IT HERE AND THERE.