Abusive

*2 weeks later*

*sarah's p.o.v*

It's been 2 weeks since that fight with wes. I haven't talked to him or Keaton since. I now have a boyfriend named Joey, Jordan doesn't like him but frankly I don't care at this point. My phone started ringging . I looked at it and huffed. It was Jordan. I picked it up and awnsered it.

*PHONE CONVERSATION*

I don't think he's right for you " Jordan said.

" I don't care what you think " I said highlly annoyed.

" Sarah, I don't think your safe around him " He said , I sighed.

" Jordan, I've got to go " I said

" If you ever feel un-safe call me right away got it " He said , I could hear the seriousness in his voice.

" Got it , Love you bye " I said, as he was about to say something else my phone was ripped out of my hand. I looked and saw Joey . His eyes were blood shot , he was either drunk or high.

" What the hell " I said.

" Who the f*ck was that " He yelled.

" It was Jorden " I said.

" Are you f*cking sleeping with him " He yelled.

" No , he's my f*cking brother you dipsh*t " I screamed.

" So , that doesn't stop you from sleeping with him you whore " He spat in my face.

" Are you f*cking drunk " I yelled.

" No you f*cking slut " He yelled , grabbing my wrist with force .

" Joey stop your hurting me " I screamed in pain. He tightend his grip.

*JORDAN'S P.O.V*

" Joey stop your hurting me " I heard my sister cry out in pain. I hung up and called Wesley. Why him. Well 'cause I'm all the way in LA while Wes is probably down in HB and Sarah is at our apartment at HB.

" What do you want " He asked anoyyed.

" Ok listen here you little prick Sarah is in trouble " I said.

" What do you mean " He said , interested in my call.

" Ok so I was on the phone with her when I heard her and her boyfriend Joey fighting then I heard her say Joey stop your hurting me " I said.

" Where's she at " He asked. I could hear the fear in his voice.

" She's at our place " I said , getting in my car.

" Ok , I'm on my way " He said.

*WESLEY'S P.O.V*

" Ok , I'm on my way " I said and hung up running to her and Jordan's house , I wasn't that far frrom it. Once I had made it to the back door I heard Sarah's scream. I rushed inside and saw who I assume was Joey ontop of Sarah slapping her. I ran to them and had pulled him off of her , His fist came heading strait for my eye , sure to leave a black eye. Sarah scooted up against the back o the couch and covered her now wounded face. I threw a few punches and so did he, he had pinned to the ground.

*SARAH'S P.O.V*

I had watched enough of Wesley being torn apart. I ran in-between them trying to pull Joey off of Wes , but a fist came hurdling at my face.

" Joey f*cking Matthews get the hell out of my house right now " I screamed, both looked at me , neither of them knew I could scream that loud. Joey looked up at me then continued punching Wes. I threw myself onto Wes and looked into Joey's eyes that were no longer red .

" Leave him alone please " I begged with pleading eyes. Joey finally got up and left. I turned nd looked at Wes, he had a bruised cheek, a black eye , and a busted lip. I slightly rubbed my thumb over his lip. He flinched back.

" I'm sorry " He said.

" Wesley, you have no need to be sorry " I said.

" Yes , I do " He said.

" No , Wesley you don't , If I didn't have such bad taste in men you wouldn't be in pain right now " I said , sighing.

" You don't have bad taste in men , I mean come on look at me " He said , laughing a bit , but then stoping.

*2 HOURS LATER*

After cleaning up Wesley and Jordan coming home , and Jordan telling me that he told me so and checked if I was alright , I mean all I had was a bruised cheek and a small black eye . I was fine. Wesley and I were sitting on the couch watching T.V.

" I'm sorry " He said.

" You say sorry to much " I giggled.

" I don't say it enough " He said, frowning . I pulled him into a passionate kiss , I had been wanting to do it ever since I saw him yesterday , he quickly kisses back. I pull away , he smiled at me.

" Didn't expect that " He said , I laughed then cuddled next to him , he wrapped his arms around me and I eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry late update...