One Photo Can Tell Many Stories

*WESLEY P.O.V*

I Was Moving Around But Then Quickly Stopped When I Felt A Stining Pain On My Face And I Felt Something In My Arms. I Know For A Damn Fact That It Isn't Sarah She F*cking Hates Me . I Slightly Open My Eyes And See......Sarah How The Hell Did She Get In My House , I Look At My Surrounding And See I'm Not In My House And I'm In Jordan And Sarah's House , All Of Yesterdays Memories Come Back To Me , I Seeing Sarah Getting Abuised By Her Boyfriend And Then Her Boyfriejnd Beat My A*s , Then Sarah Went Balistic And Yelled , I Had Never Heard Her Yell That Loud Before EVER . I Removed A Piece Of Fallen Hair From The Side Of Her Cheek And Noticed A Semi-big Bruise On Her Cheek , I Mentally Gasped Not Tyring To Wake Her Up She Groaned , I Closed My Eyes To Seem Like I Was Asleep. I Felt Hee Get Up Then I Felt Her Hot Breath On My Neck. I Quitely Moaned Inside Missing The Sensiation.

" Hey I Know Your Awake Get Up " She Wispered In My Ear Making The Hairs On The Back Of My Neck Tense Up. I Moved And Groaned Feeling As She Got Up And Left. I Got Up And Looked Around Seeing As I Couldnt Find Her . I Slowly Got Up Looking Around , I Walked Down The Quite Hallway And I Could Faintly Hear Her Soft Voice . I Followed Her Voice As I Was Led To A Bedroom Door , I Crocked The Door And Peeked My Head Threw I Didn't See Her But Could Tell It Was Her Room Because There Were Photo's Of Her A Keaton. I Walked In A Slowly Shut The Door Behind Me . I Looked Around And Saw A Photo On Her Night Stand Tht Struck My Eye . I Wlked Towards Her Bed And Looked Closer At The Photo Is Was A Photo Of Me And Sarah When We First Met At The Hotel . I Saw It Ws A Little Torn But She Still Had It . And It Was On Her Nightstand I Sat Down On The Bed And Glazed My Thumb Over The Old Photo , I Hear A Tiny Shriek , I Turned Around And Saw A Sarah With No Shirt On But A Bra , Yes A Bra . And A Pair Of Pants On , I Covered My Eyes.

" Why The Hell Are You In My Room Wesley " She Said/asked , I Heard Some Noise Which I Assumed She Was Putting On A Shirt , I Felt The Bed Dip Down Next To Me . I Opened My Eyes And Saw That She Was Next To Me Looking At The Old Photo That Was In My Hands , She Removed The Photo From Y Hand Into Her And Looked At It , Glazing Her Hand Over It.

" So... " She Said Her Voice Trailing Off.

" Why Do You Still Have It " I Asked , She Looked Me Tears Brimmed Her Eyes.

" I Still Have It Because It's Worth Something To Me " She Said

" How " I Asked , A Tear Dropped Onto The Photo , I Looked Into Her Eyes And Gave A Weak Smile.

" Because I Met The Love Of My Life , Then I Pushed Him Away , One Photo Can Tell Many Stories " She Said , A Tear Sliding Down Her Chhek , I Wiped It Off.

" You Never Pushhed Me Away " In Said , She Looked At Me And Sighed.

" Wes , How Did I Not Push You Away , The Last Time I Ever Saw You And Actually Had A Conversation With You Was At The Beach......2 Years Ago " She Said . I Looked Strait Into Her Eyes.

" Sarah , You Never Once Pushed Me Away , I Pushed You Away . I Was So Selfish That I Didn't Think About Your Feelings . Once You Left Me For Good I Couldnt Forgive Myself For What I Did To You . I Know Your Denying Every Word I Say , But Listen To Me Right Now I Loved You So Much And I Still Do And I Always Will " I Say Giving An Intense Look Into Her Eys. She Wrapped Her Rms Around Me And I Could Here Her Quite Sobbs . I Soothingly Rubbed Her Back Trying To Calm Her Down Which Eventually Did . She Pulled Away And Looked At Me While Wiping Away Her Tears.

" I'm Sorry " She Said , A Small Laugh Left My Lips.

" What's Funny " She Asked With A Small Smile.

" Now Your The One Saying Sorry " I Said , She Laughed.

" I Know " She Said Smiling.

" You Know , I Missed That Smile " I Said , A Tint Of Red Came On Her Cheeks , She Turned Her Head To Hide Her Blushing , But I Made Her Face Me.

" Stopp " She Said Dragging It Out.

" Never " I Said , Smirking.

" Fine " She Said , She Crawled Ontop Of Me And Began Straddling Me , I Let Out A Small Maon, She Started Kissing My Neck Leaving Little Love Bites. I Flipped Over Making Me Be On Top Of Her , I Left Little Kisses Down Her Jaw And Trailing Down Her Neck , I Heard A Little Moan Comefrom Her , I Smirked Knowing She Was Enjoying This, My Hands Roamed Her Body . I Had Managed To Remove Her Shirt . She Fliped Me Over As She Sat On My Waist She Moved Her Hands Up My Shirt . I Took Of My Shirt As She Sat On My Lap Looking At My Lips. She Attacked My Lips , I Licked Her Bottom Lip Asking For Entrnce She Quickly Opened Her Mouth Our Toungs Fought For Domance . I Pulled Away Out Of Breathe But Then Slowly Pulled Off Her Pants Making Her Groan . I Took Off My Pants Then Took My....................

[CENSORED]

I Got Off Sarah And Layed Next To Her Breathe , Then I Heard The Sound Of Footsteps Coming Close To Her Door. I Got Up And Quickly Put On My Close As Sarah Ran Into Her Bathroom. Then Her Bedroom Door Opened To Reveal Some Girl Who Was Dressed Very Scanky , She Looked Up And Down My Body Smirking.

" Sorry , I Thought This Was Jordans Room , But I Migght Just Stay In Here " She Said Winking , Then I Heard Something Behind Me. I Looked Around And Saw Sarah Looking At The Girl With An Evil Eye.

" What Do You Want With Jordan " She Asked , In Hrash Way.

" Um...well He Called Me Here And I Was Looking For Him " The Girl In The Doorway Sai , In An Angry Tone.

" Well His Room Is 2 Doors Done Go " Sarah Said Said Mentioning For Her To Leave Like Now, The Gril In The Doorway Left The Room Walking Very I Don't Know How To Put Very Skancky.

" Who The Hell Was She " I Asked Looking T Sarah.

" I Dont Know , But If I Keep On Seeing Her I Might Not Be Able To Keep My Hands Off Of Her And I Mean That In A Sexual Way At Ll " She Said With A Hint Of Anger In Her Voice.

" Ok " I Said Standing Up. And Looking At Her.

" Well Lets Go Do Something " I Said Taking Her Hand And Leading Her Outside Of Her Room And Outside Of The House.

" Did You F*cking Hear That " She Asks , Talking About When Me And Her Heard Some Indecent Sounds Inside Of Jordan's Room.

" Yeah And It Was F*cking Gross " I Said Shaking In Disgust. She Lets Out A Small Laugh.

" Your Telling Me , It Was My Brother " She Laughed. I Intertwined Our Hands Together Smiling At Her.

" I Don't Know Why I Ever Left You " She Said Leaning On My Shoulder.

" I Don't Know Why You Ever Would Leave Me " I Said , She Punched Me In The Shoulder.

" Shut Up " She Said Laughing.

" Ok " I Said Laughing . We Walked Down The Road Hand In Hand . We Came To A Small Park And Sat Down At A Bench .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter makes it up for not updating sooner :)