Keaton Has A Stripper?

Wesley said that I could stay at there house until I find my own place . When we got there I was rethinking about staying with him 'cause Keaton is prabably mad at me.

" Yourr fine come on " Wes said , as he opened the front door . I just stood there , well halfway stood anyways.

" Come on " He said , pulling me in .

" Who's here " I heard Keaton's voice , I hid behind Wesley.

" Sarah is here " Wes said , I slaped his back.

" Why is she here , isn't she mad at me " Keaton said . Oh, its the other way around for him.

" Yes , she's really mad at you she said she never wanted to see you again " Wes said , I puched his shoulder.

" Oh , ok fine " He said , I could here the sadness in his voice.I faced Wes.

" Why the hell would you say that to him " I wisper/yelled at him.

" Because if he thinks you hate him , he will be all sad and depressed , then you go up there while he's sad and depressed and tell him how much you love him and he won't be sad , or depressed anymore " He said .

" You know , you can be so stupid at times , but then so clever " I said .

" I know , now you want me to help you up there " He asked , I nodded. He picked me up and carried me upstairs without a problem , I don't see how I weigh a ton. we had gotten to Keatons door , wesley sat me down.

" How the hell did you manage to carry me all the way up here , I weigh a ton " I wispered.

" You don't way a ton , your light as a feather " He wispered, I smiled then He went to his room . I knowcked on Keaton's door.

" Who is it " He asked.

" Open the door , I'm your stripper for tonight " I said , trying to hold in my laughs.

" Why the heck do I have a stripper " He asked , walking to the door.

" Because , who doesn't want a stripper I'm sexy as hell " I said . He opened his door and saw me he was about to close it but then saw what my body looked like.

" What the hell happened to you " He asked coming closer to me.

" Wellllllll , I was attacked by hookers " I said , Keaton laughed.

" You. Were attacked. By hookers " He said .

" Yes I was " I said , Keaton wrapped his arms around me .

" I missed you " He said .

" I missed you too " I said , Then I heard a door open .

" Sarah's a stripper now " We pulled away from the hugg and saw Wes standing in his bedroom doorway shirtless.

" Yeah , she's my stripper " Keaton said as he pulled me into his room and locking the door. Wesley strating banging on the door. Keaton brought me to his bed.

" So , your one messed up stripper " He said , I smacked him.

" Just kidding " He said .

" Yeah , 'casue I'm the most sexiest stripper out ther " I said flipping my hair . Keaton laughed.

" I want my stripper back " I heard wes whine at the door.

" Sorry , Wes she's mine " Keaton said .

" Mom , Keaton's got my stripper " Wes yelled at his mom.

" I don't want to hear that come out og your mouth again and none of you should have a stripper in my house " She yelled at him.

" But , Sarah's my stripper " He said to his mom.

" Wesley.Trent.Stromberg. Don't you ever call your girlfriend a stripper ever " She yelled at him , Keaton and I laughed.

" Wesley stop calling me a stripper " I said . Then Keaton's door opens and Wes is leaning up against the doorway smirking.

" You are a stripper " He said , walking towards me .

" How am I a stripper " I asked him.

" Because you like to strip for me " He said picking me up.

" EWWWWWWW I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT " Keaton said mking a weird face.

" To bad " Wesley said , as he brught me to his room .

" Your brother is probably now scared for life " I said , as he sat me down on his bed.

" Yeah probably " He said , laughing.

" Why did you say that infront of your little brother though " I said.

" Because , It was the only way I could have gotten you for myself " He said sitting next to me .

" I am now fully embaressed " I said covering my eyes.

" I'm tired " He said as he wrapped his arms round me.

" Me , too " I said , yawning . He picked up his head and looked at me.

" How are you tired " He asked.

" Wes , I got my a*s kicked by Hookers " I said .

" OH , yeah forgot about that " He said , I sighed,

" I don't see why he didn't do anything " I said.

" Who " Wes asked.

" Jordan , he just sat there and watched his little sister get here a*s kicked " I said rubbing my head.

" It's weird " Wes said.

" Yeah , it is " I said , laying my head on his chest and closing my eyes.

" I love you " He said .

" I love you too " I said , then slowly drifted into sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

*JORRDAN'S P.O.V*

I could't sleep at all last night , the only thing that was on my mind was Sarah , and how I'm the worst brother ever. How could I just sit there and let them do that to here . I should have just walked up the the police officer and tell them to take me to jail. She said that she doesn't even consider me her brother anymore . I go into the living room and sit down on the couch , then all of a sudden my body is feeled with rage . I flip the glass table over making it shatter into pieces , I knock off 2 lamps making them break , I punch the wall making my knuckles bleed.