Building A Family

*WESLEY'S P.O.V*

Sarah and Keaton have been avoiding me all week, and I don't know why but I'm going to find out. Every time I try to talk to Sarah she gets real nervous and says she has to do something and every time I even get close to Keaton he runs off.

" Sarah? " I call, she comes down stairs and as soon as she she's me she dart to her room. I go upstairs and knock on her door.

" Sarah. Please let me in. " I say, leaning against the door.

" Sorry, Wes I'm busy. " She says, I sigh.

" Please Sarah. I haven't been able to kiss you or hug you all week. " I say.

" I'm sick. " She says, and fake coughs.

" Sarah, I know your not sick. Just please tell me whats wrong. I miss hugging you, I miss having you in my arms at night, I miss you. " I say, I hear a muffed noise then she opens the door.

" I'm sorry Wes. " She says as she wraps her arms around me. I feel tiny water droplets on my back, I let go and see she's crying.

" Why are you crying? " I ask, her pulling her into her room.

" It's just that.... I have to tell you something. " She says.

" What is it? " I ask, she looks me in the eyes.

" Wes, after I tell you this, you may be mad, you may never want to see me ever again. " She says, and that worries me.

" Sarah. What is it? " I ask again, she takes in a deep breathe.

" Wes..."

*SARAH'S P.O.V*

" Sarah. What is it? " He asks, again, I take in a deep breathe.

" Wes... I'm preg-" I was saying but the door open wide and there is Keaton.

" Sarah- Oh, were you doing the thing that I told you to do today? " He ask, I nod, He quietly walk out shutting the door behind him.

" What is Keaton talking about? " Wes ask, I look down at the floor scared to tell him.

" Wes... I'm pregnant. " I say, releasing a breathe that I didn't know I was holding in. A few minutes pass and Wes hasn't said anything. I grasp his hands and look at him, tears streaming down my cheeks.

" Wes! Please say something. " I say, he holds my hand as he bring it to his chest.

" Is this why you and Keaton have been avoiding me this week? " He ask, I nod.

" I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. " I say, looking down. Wes pulls my chin up as he smashes his lips onto mine, having a passionate kiss.

" I'm having a kid with the girl of my dreams. " He says against my lips.

" I thought you would abandon me. " I said, he looks up.

" I would never in a million years ever abandon you. " He says.

" I'm glad to hear that. " I say.

" Does anyone else know? " He ask.

" Keaton and your mom. " I said.

" Why would you tell my mom and not me? " He asks, letting out a light chuckle.

" Well, I honestly was scared of what you would say. " I said, truthfuly.

" And what did my mom say? " He ask, I laugh.

" Well, she was so happy. She said, thats she has been waiting for us to have a kid so she would have a grandchild.(A/N: Not 100% positive thats what there called). " I said, he laughed.

" So, I was basically the only person who didn't know my girlfriend was pregnant." He said.

" Yes, sir indeed. " I said, smiling.Then yet again the door opens wide and there was Keaton and Laraine.

" Did you tell him? " They both asked.

" Yes I told him. " I said, they both smiled.

" Thank god, I thought I was going to have to. " Keaton said.

" She was so nervous to tell you. " Laraine said.

" I cant believe you were so scared and nervous to tell me. " He said, laughing.

" I told you didn't I." I said, he nodded.

" Well come one Keaton, lets leave these 2 love birds alone. " Larain said, as her and Keaton left the room.

" I cant believe I'm going to be a dad. " He said, smiling.

" I hope our kid with have that giant smile of yours. " I said.

" I hope our kid with have that cute nose of yours. " He said, poking my nose.

" I hope our kid with be just like you. " I said, smiling .

" Slow down there, we don't want you falling in love with our kid. " He said, we laughed. Wes wrapped his arms around me as he brought me close to his chest.

" I am so happy to be building a family with you. " He said.