Pregnant?

A/N: So sorry for not updating I was taking a huge test this weekend and I had my phone/tablet/computer taken away so I could focus so now I'm back.

.

.

.

I woke up feeling sick, I rolled around in bed for a few minutes soon the pain went away. Suddenly remembering what happened yesterday, I jumped up grabbed my phone dialing Wes' number.

W- Hello

S- Hey, come pick me up

W- Sarah! Where the hell are you, you were supposed to just go over to your brothers house

S- I did. Something terrible happened and I need you to come pick me up

W- Where are you

S- Jordan's and please hurry

W-be right there

S- Ok

I hung up and walked outside waiting for Wes. A few minutes later he pulls in, and get out. He looks at my body and runs to me.

" Sarah!!! Why the fuck do you have blood on you?!?! " He asked, scared. I looked down and noticed that I still had Jordan's blood on me.

" Its not mine.. Its Jordans. " I said, He backed off.

" I told you to talk to your brother not try to kill him. " He said.

" No, I mean... Ok long story short Jordan had a large piece of glass stuck in his shoulder when I got here and he was bleeding. " I said.

" So you finger painted yourself with his blood? " He questioned.

" Oh my God Wes. No his shoulder was bleeding so I tried helping which me doing so, I got blood on my body. " I said, He sighed.

" Ok, Where is he? " He asked.

" Thats the part I don't know. He could be dead or he could be well. " I said, rubbing my head, Wes walked up to me and smashed his lips onto mine. I pulled away and smiled.

" Its going to be fine, lets just go to the hospital. " He said.

.

.

.

We got to the hospital and it turns out Jordan's alive, the removed the piece of glass and gave him some stitches. I am now at Wesley's house chillin' with Keaton in his room.

" Fuck. " I said, in pain, Keaton looked up from his computer.

" Whats wrong? " He asked.

" My fucking stomach hurts. " I said, a brief second later I dash for the bathroom, throwing up. I feel someone pull back my hair. I finish puking and stand up wiping my mouth off. Keaton has a worried look on his face.

" Are you sick? " He asked.

" No, I haven't been sick in a while. " I said, truthfuly.

" How long has your stomach been hurting and you throwing up? " He asked.

" Honestly my stomach has been hurting for the past couple weeks and I've only been throwing for maybe 1 week. " I said.

" When was the last time you and Wesley had sex? " He asked.

" What the hell kin- Oh shit. "

A/N: CLIFF HANGER!!!