Hospital

*Sarah's P.O.V*

Laraine said that I should go see my bro- Jordan, as much as I don't want to I know its the right thing to do. I told Wesley that I was going to Jordan's house he didn't like me going there alone so he insisted on going but I told him that I would go there alone he didn't like it but I finally convinced him to let me go alone. I walked to Jordan's house instead of driving because I need to shed some pounds anyway. Once I got to the back porch my breath hitched, and I started taking in long breaths , I finally calmed myself down because once you get attacked by a group of hookers its scary. I slowly opened the door and left it open incase I needed to run- I carefully and slowly walked in the living room I looked down at the floor and saw busted beer botles and broken lamps , I CAREFULLY walked on the glass trying not to cut my shoe and looked around. I looked around the couch and what I saw shattered my heart.....

*Jordan's P.O.V*

RECAP OF LAST NIGHT

I puched the wall making my knuckles bleed. I let out a few painful groans. I walked out of the house and drove to a liguor store and bought maybe 3 30 cases of beer and drove back home. As soon as I brought the cases of beer inside I had chugged 3 beers already. As I drunk another beer and another smashing them against the floor I could slowly feel myself forgeting about all my problems and issues.

.........

By now I was buzed....no I wasn't buzed I was f*cking wasted, I was driving to some place I have no clue where and got something that I have no clue what was and was driving back home when I noticed a car behind me. Yes there was a car behind me but this car has been follwowing me for the past 5 blocks. When I got home I noticed that the car that was previously following me was parked across the street. I carefully walked in the house and locked the doors and walked into the living room . I drunk 2-3 more beer but I was slightly sober. I heard the front door opening, I was mentally praying that it was Sarah , but it wasn't it was someone who I didn't know I stood up.

" Why the hell are you in my house, I don't have any money " I said . They laughed, then a fist came flying towards my face. I had put up a good fight but they managed to throw my on the ground I felt a horrifying pain in my left shoulder, I looked down towards my shoulder and saw a large piece of glass that I had been thrown on loged in my shoulder , soon a puddle of my blood was made under my shoulder.

*SARAH'S P.O.V*

What I saw shattered my heart.... I saw Jordan in a pool of blood , I quickly bent down making some of the glass on the floor cut me, I pulled him into my arms, his eyes were closed and I didn't know if he was dead or not. I looked around his body and saw a large piece of glass in his shoulder. I took my shirt off and wrapped it around his shoulder, luckly I was wearing a bikin underneath it.

" Jordan!!!Jordan!!! Wake up please!! " I screamed , my shirt was covered in blood. And my stomach had blood on it. All of the sudden Jordan's eyes shot open, he takes in heavy breathes his eyes landed on me. He grasp my body but then stops in pain.

" Sarah " He stutterecd.

" Jordan " I say, tears began streaming down my face. Then the front door opens and shows a police officer, he runs to us.

" What happened " He ask.

" I don't know " I say, then the EMT's show up and take Jordan away. They cleaned the cuts on my legs . I was sitting on the back porch looking at the sky. I was getting sleepy and I didn't want to drive home so I decided I would sleep in my old room. I jumped on the bed and easily fell asleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry that I haven't updated and sorry this is a shitty chapter