Dirty Looks

*SARAH'S P.O.V*

I was pacing around Keaton's room.

" Calm down. " Keaton said, I sighed of frustration.

" Keaton, how the hell am I supposed to calm down, I could be pregnant. " I yelled.

" Sarah quit yelling Wesley could hear you. " Keaton said.

" Shit. Wesley probably doesn't even want a kid. " I said, tears streming down my cheeks.

" Shh, it's going to be alright. " Keaton said, soothingly .

" What if its not? " I asked.

" It is , I promise. " He said, I calmed down.

" Lets go to the store. " He said, grabbing his keys.

" Keaton. Now is not the time for food. " I said.

" Pregnancy test, Sarah. " He said.

" Oh, sorry forgot. " I said

.

.

.

We drove to the store, I told Keaton to come in with me so I didn't look like some stupid pregnant teen. (A/N: NO OFFENSE) I was walking down the isle where the pregnancy test were and I got some dirty looks and some dissaproving facial expressions. I grabbed 2 boxes and walked to the register and sat down the boxes, the cashier smiled at me, a few tears streamed down my cheeks. I paid for the test and while I was walking past the cashier she stopped me.

" Now dear, you may have a human being inside you and there is no need to be embarressed about it or ashamed, let people give you dirty looks, but never be ashamed about whats growing inside you. You are going to be one great mother and that child is going to be very lucky to have a mother like you. That baby is going to love you no matter what and you should to. " She said, smiling.

I walked out of the store smiling, I got into Keaton's car .

" What did did she say? " Keaton asked.

" Something I will never forget. " I said, smiling. Keaton drove back to his house and when we got there I ran upstairs to Keaton's room and into his bathroom.

I did my "thang" on the stick and waited.

" 3 more minutes. " Keaton said.

" It feels like I've been waiting for 3 hours. " I said

tik tok, tik tok, tik tok, tik tok, tik tok, tik tok.

" Check. " Keaton said, I picked up the stick and closed my eyes.

" Keaton. You check it. " I said, handing him it.

" Ew, it his pee on it. " He whinned.

" Keaton. Touch the end that doesn't have pee on it. " I said.

" Ok. " He said.

" It's......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Cliff hanger!! So guys these next few chapter may get intense and may have some drama so be prepared.