Epilouge

Darnell

I watch the kids run around outside as everyone starts to show up. Danny softly pounced ontop of Jamie and Jamie lets out a playful howl at the dragon. We did some research on Danny and turns out he was from a clan called Watter Moon and he was going to be next leader of the clan before it was attacked.

I hear footsteps and look up to see Hunter, Drew, Daisy, Mary, Drew's fathers, and everyone else. We all hugged and shook hands. My eyes were glued on Hunter. I know that he started training but I'm still cautious about him around my kids.

A noise of moving and cracking bones came from somewhere. We all turn and see the dragon slowly start to shift. Jamie gave a worried look as she stared up at him.

A scream comes from Danny which scares Jamie and she runs behind Drew's legs. When the shift is done a boy stood there. Black hair came just above his baby blue eyes. Drew slipped some cloths on him and Jamie gives the boy a confused look.

He smiles as he sees the hybrid and runs to her. Because of Jamie not knowing who it was, she yelped and ran behind my legs.

I stit on the floor and hold Jamie in my arms. She looks at Danny as he sits in front of us with Drew behind him.

"Do this." Drew says taking his hand and holding it out to her. His palm was face up and held toward Jamie.

She sniffs his hand and then her tail starts to wag. She jumps into his adrms and he holds her to him. One word came from his lips.

Mate

A/N

I made Jamie's and Danny's book. It's called "The Dragon's Mute". Go read it please!