I wanna baby

I wimper at my loneliness. My Kitty has been training for hours leaving me to do nothing. Now I sat on a rail and leaned my back on the column. I looked out towards the forest. I haven't found one thing fun to do all day other then run up and down stairs.

Darnell walked by with the people who was training him and he saw me running up and down stairs and told me to stop. Not wanting to anger him I did and that was four hours ago. I let out a loud yawn as sleepiness came over me.

I hop off the rail and walk inside and up to our room. I lay on the bed but couldn't sleep. Stupid no sleeping brain. I let out a sigh and just watched the tree's shadown that shone threw the window.

Darnell

After hours and hours of training I was finally set free for the rest of the day. Instantly I started looking for my mate. A sigh comes from our room and I poke my head in to see her watching a tree's shadow.

I smile and jumo on the bed. "Kitty!" She squeals. I pull her into my arms and kiss her passionately. We were stoppeed by her pulling away. "I wanna baby." She says from the blues.

'Drew we just moved here," I say holding her head in my hands, "I don't think we're ready for a baby."

"It's just so boring," She complains, "the only fun thing I did today was run on the stairs but you made me stop."

"You could have hurt yourself doing that." I quickly say.

"I just think a baby would give me something to do," she whispers, "instead of just sitting around."

"Bunny I can get things bult for you," I say, "You just need to tell me what you want."

"Can we get a pool?" She asked excited, "oh and um a library? A play set too? A T.V. also."

"Yes I can get those built," I smile rubbing our noses together, "I'll get you some things to do."

"Can I ask something?" She ask laying her head on my chest.

"Anything." I answer running my fingers threw he red hair.

"Do you even want a baby?" She ask.

"Of corse I want a baby." I answer.

"Then why won't you let me have one?" She ask.

I couldn't tell her that I had to talk to her fathers about it. "We just moved here," I say, "I think that we need to get settled in first."

"Oh ok." She says sadly.

I lift her head and she looks at me. "We can see if Mary and Drew want to move in with us." I say.

A smile beems across her face. "Please please please." She beggs.

"How about you see if your fathers will take you to see them tomorrow while I'm training," I say, "and you can ask them."

"Ok." She smiles and pecks my lips. She stars off at a wall and I knew she was talking to her fathers. Suddenly she squeals. "They said yes." She smiles at me.

-time jump-

I run threw the trees and head to the pack house. After Drew fell asleep I had Polly, a house keeping tiger at the castle, to watch her while I was out for a minute. I shift and put on my extra pair of cloths before going up to the door. I knock and in a few minutes Daryl opens the door.

"Hey Darnell," He says then a confused look comes on him, "where's Drew."

"She is at the castle asleep," I answer, "I need to talk to you and Justin about something."

He nods and welcomes me in. I follow him to the livig room to see Justin, Harley, and all the pack pups watching Sponge Bob. "Justin." Daryl says.

Justin turns to look at us and Daryl motions for him to come. He gets up and we all walk into their office. "What is it you need tk talk about?" Daryl ask.

"Drew wants a baby." I blurt out.

The two seem taken back by what I say. "And what did you say to her?" Justin asked.

"I told her that we needed to settle in first but I was just holding off for a minute so I coukd talk to you to about it." I answer.

"Why does she want a baby?" Justin ask.

"She says its boring around the castle while I'm training," I say, "When I told her that we needed to settle in first she questioned me about if I even want a baby."

"Do you?" Daryl asked.

"I would love to start a family with Drew but I want you two to say I can before I go and impregnate your Daughter." I answer.

"Sound a lot like what we did." Daryl says smiling at his brother. Justin nods agreeing.

"Have you two already mated?" Justin asked.

"Yes," I answer, "but I made sure to have on a condom."

"Very very smart move." Daryl says.

Justin and Daryl look at each other, clear they are talkng in a link. They nod towards each other, agreeing on a answer.

"You may have a baby with Drew." Justin says.

"Just don't impregnate her as soon as she has the first." Daryl adds.

"I would never." I say.

"You bsst be going," Justin says looking at a clock, "Its twelve and I'm sure you need your rest for more training tomorrow."

I nod standing up. "Thank you." I smile.

That smile stayed on my face the entire run home. Also during the shower and also when I brushed my teeth. I fell asleep with that smile.

I can put a baby in my mate.