Explanations

Drew

Uncle Kyler and stood there looking at us. He had asked for us to come inside to talk and now we sat in the living room. I sat in Darnell's lap sideways. His arms were wrapped around me as I laid my head on his chest.

"Why did all this happen?" Uncle Kyler asked.

"Well we wanted a baby and after I talked to her fathers, they gave their blessing," I wasn't angered or upset by him asking my fathers, I figured he would have anyway, "well today we found out Drew was pregnant and we went to tell Drew's family. Everyone was excited about the pregnancy except Hunter. He drug me outside and tried to get me to fight him but I wouldn't. He was mad at me and banished me."

"Hunter has always had a stubborn head." Uncle Kyler says.

"Could we stay here?" I ask.

"What about the castle?" Uncle Kyler asked.

"I could give it to a cousin or something." Darnell says.

"We'll have to talk to the council about that." Uncle Kyler says.

"Do you think we could become part of your pack?" I ask, "because I won't go back without Darnell."

"Yes you can." Uncle Kyler answers.

"Thank you." I smile giving him a hug.

"Anything for family." He says returning the hug

We were shown to our room and left to get settled in. I looked out the window trying to let everything sink in. I know Hunter can be stubborn at times but this was beyond stubborn.

I was taken from my thoughts by arms around me. "What are you thinking?" Darnell asked.

"Everything." I answer. I leaned into his body as he wrapped protectively around me. "I don't see why he did that." I whisper.

"Hey," I was turned to look at him, "we have a new start. Means leave the past behind."

A knock came from the door and Darnell calls for the person to walk in. In came Uncle Kyler. "Well I just got off the phone with the council and they said they will bring your things here and your cousin, Luie, will take the throne and your welcomed back if you want," He says, "also you have visitors."

We follow him out of the room and to the living room. Sitting on the couch were my fathers and Hunter. When they see us they shot up. "Drew come home and we'll talk about this." My dad says.

"I'm not going back." I say looking away from them.

"Drew I'm sorry I di-" Hunter started.

"No don't even pull that shit on me!" I screamed at him, "He was completely faithful to the pack and you get pissed because we wanted a family! I always cleared everything with you and when I didn't because I wanted it to be a surprise, you go and banished my mate! Your not my fucking mother!" Anger corsed threw my body.

"I was never trying to be mom," He says, "I was just wanting to make sure your safe."

"By how?" I asked, "Controling what I do?"

"I never wanted to control you." His expression saddened.

"Bullshit! That's all you ever did!" My anger cools some, "I couldn't do anything without asking you. That's why I always stayed at the pack house."

I was pulled back into Darnell's arms.

"I just wanted to protect you," Hunter says lowly, "I didn't like that your mate was a tiger and when you said you were pregnant I was scared he forced you to do it. I didn't think of asking."

"Can you please just leave?" I ask hiding my face in Darnell's chest.

Without argument they left. Darnell and I went back to our room and depression soaked me. When will they learn to accept?