Baby Girl

It's been two months sense Hunter banished Darnell and now my belly was big. We moved back into the castle and Darnell did thake throne but he wanted his cousin to stay and help sense Darnell didn't know a whole lot about it. Mary and Daisy moved in but Daisy is gone alot because she is with her mate.

Because shifters, werewolves, and vampires only have three month pregnancy I'm soon to pop out a baby. Darnell has been overly excited to have a baby and overly protective of us. If I'm not with Darnell I'm always with Mary, every now and then Daisy when she is here.

Now Mary and I are looking at baby things. Darnell and I wanted the gender to be a surprise so when a doctor came over to check up on me and the baby Darnell always reminds then that the gender will be a suprise for us.

"How about this?" Mary ask holding up a small purple blanket.

"That's pretty." I smile at her. I start to her but am stopped by some snickering. I turn to see Mack and two other girls from school pointing at me.

I lower my head and walk to Mary. Hoping she will get it and she does. She hissed at them but they weren't affected. They actually walked our way.

"Already knocked up?" Mack asked, "Who did you screw this t-"

A warning growl rumbled threw the store which cut her off. They all turn to look at who lets the growl while I star at the ground while hiding behind Mary. Arms come around me and I instantly knew who it was.

"Its the King." One girl says.

I look up to see Mack coming over to us. "Hey King." She says in a lust tone and running her fingers down his arm.

My wolf wanted to rip her apart for just looking at him and I let her. She shifts us and Darnell sets us on the floor. I bare my teeth at her and let out many growls at her.

"Get the fuck away from me flea bag!" She snaps and pulls something out but I wasn't paying attention to what the item was.

Just as I was about to jump on her, a white tiger and snow lepard stood in front of me. They growl at her and fear comes in her eyes.

Pain came from me and I let out a yelp. I take a few steps back as the pain becomes worse and I let out another yelp. In a haze I watch as Darnell comes over and grabs my scruff and Mary quickly was on the phone with someone.

Darnell

I sat in the waiting room as Drew was in surgery. Our baby was coming early and due to Drew being passed out they had to have a c-section. Mary had called Kyler and then Drew's fathers. Kyler, Hannah, Tyler, Quinn, Mika, and Nika came running threw the slide doors.

"Is she ok?" Kyler asked.

"I don't know they haven't told me anything yet." I answer pulling on my hair some more.

The doors open and in comes Drew's fathers, Daisy, and Hunter.

I angered at the sight of Hunter. My tiger started to take over as I glared at Hunter. Kyler stood in front of me, blocking my view of Hunter. "Come on we don't need a fight right now." He says.

I take a deep breath and calm down, but not before giving Hunter a warning growl. The doors open and a doctor calls for me. I walk, more like run, up to him with everyone behind me.

"Well the surgery went well and the baby is healthy." I hear walking and I look behind him to see a nurse leaving the surgery room with a bed and on it laid Drew in her white wolf form and a small pup/cub mix drinking from her.

I get past the doctor and run to my mate and pup/cub mix. The baby had the face of a tiger and the body shape of a wolf. It was white with stripes and paws like a tiger. I followed them to a room and I hear the doctor let out a chuckle.

When we get into a room her bed is locked so it wouldn't move then the nurse left. The pup/cub mix detached it's self from it's mother and starts to crawl around. I softly lift her and into my arms. She is the size of a new born pup so she was very small.

The doors open and in comes Daryl and Justin. They look at the hybrid that laid asleep in my arms. "We got the banishment lifted." Daryl says.

"Did he lift it or you?" I ask as a hiss comes out.

"He did," Justin answers, "He went to the council and explained what happened and he got the banishment lifted."

I just nod. I didn't want to talk about that. I just wanted to hold my baby girl. They got what I wanted to do because they said nothing of the subject anymore.

"We'll leave and let you have your time with your baby." Justin says.

"Could you ask the others to leave but tell Mary and Daisy they can stay here if they want?" I ask. I know it was rude to ask them to leave but it's dark out and I would hate to keep them up this late.

The two nod then leave. I place our baby girl on the bed and strip from my cloths. I stack them on a chair before shifting. I lay on the free space in front of Drew and laid down. Between us was a big enough space for the baby to move around if she wanted to. My tiger lets out purrs after purrs because we have our family.