Making Up

Drew

Today we are making Darnell and Hunter make up. They don't know but we are. We have all got tired of their fights that they have every time their in the same room.

Now were heading to my fathers pack house. Darnell is driving while I sat in the passenger seat. Jamie and Danny played in their seats.

Danny is good with people and ever sense they saw each other they have been inseparable. I have the thoughts that their mated together but am not sure about it. If they are Darnell is going to flip.

"So why do your fathers wanna talk to me?" Darnell ask for the second time.

"I don't know they just told me to tell you that they wanted to talk." I lie.

We come up to the house and Darnell parks the car near it. I take Danny and Darnell carries Jamie and I hear a small wimper excape Danny. I smile and scratch his scales. We walk inside and was instantly met with a hug from my fathers.

So this is the little dragon we have heard of?" Daddy Jay ask.

"Yep this is Danny," I smile, "He turns one tomorrow."

"Big day then." Dad says.

"Yep." I answer.

We set the kids down and instantly the two go to each other. Due to Jamie still learning to walk its mostly Danny who moves to her.

"Anyway Darnell," Dad says, "come with us."

Darnell gives me a kiss before following my fathers.

Darnell

I follow Daryl and Justin to a door it opens and I'm told to go in and they'll be behind me. I felt something wasn't right but I did what they said because they are my mate's fathers.

When I'm inside the door shuts and locks. A voice then came in the room. "You two need to make up." Drew's voice says.

"We're tired of the fighting." Another female voice says.

I then look and see Hunter sitting at a table. My tiger growls at the sight of him. "Nice to see you too." Hunter says.

I just leaned against the wall. He started to move around and then got still again. "Look we aren't getting out till we make up," He says, "so get your furry ass over here and talk."

My tiger let out a roar at him. I knew he was right though so I stalked over to the empty chair across from him. "Why?" I ask.

"Why what?" He asked back.

"Why did you get so angry when Drew said she was pregnant?" I ask, "Why did you growl at my baby when you visited the other day?"

"I got angry because I thought you forced her to have a pup with you. My wolf took over and it was him," He answers, "The other day was him too. He still thought you forced her. He was wanting to harm the baby but I pushed him back before he could. I'm still trying to get use to my sister being mated to a hairb- tiger."

"So it's more of you mu- wolf then you?" I ask.

"Yea," He answers, "I'm fine with you and Drew but my wolf thinks different."

"Why don't you go to a trainer?" I ask, "sense humans accepted us to their society they built training centers for this kind stuff."

"I guess I just thought that I could do it." He says.

"Some stuff you just can't do by yourself," I point out, "and this is one of those things."

"I know," He replies, "If I get training done to help my wolf with you and the baby could this end. The fighting?"

"Depends if your going to stick to your word and get help." I say crossing my arms and leaning back.

"I will," He says, "I just want my niece to grow up with me in her life."

"You can be around my family again but someone will watch you until your wolf can calm his temper with me and my baby." I say.

He lets out a breath. He sticks out his hand and I shake his hand. "I'll find a person to train me tomorrow." He says and I nod.

The door opens and in comes Danny and Jamie. Their claws scratching the floor echos threw the room. I look up at Hunter. He has his eyes locked on Jamie. You could tell he was fighting his wolf.

Danny looked up at Hunter and hissed at Hunter while he stood in front of Jamie. I chuckle at them. A growl came from Hunter.

My eyes snap at him and I let out a hiss. Hunter's eyes went off the two kids and at me. His head went down in submission because he knew he did wrong. "I'm sorry," He mutters, "He tried to take over again."

"I expect that training to start soon." I say and he nods.

The door opens again and in comes Drew, her fathers and Daisy? Why is she here? Drew comes to me and Daisy goes to Hunter. I give a confused look and clearly Daisy sees it.

"Hunter is my mate." She says.