Prince

I layed in the grass with Darnell still asleep. Wow tigers like to sleep. A snap came from the trees as I looked that direction. I heard a growl and in a matter of zero point five seconds Darnell with from sleeping to a protective stance over me.

I look the way the noise comes from and watch as a man and woman walks out with two white tigers on each side of them.

"Oh Darnell," the woman says, "look at how you've grown."

He just growls at them not knowing who they are or what they want. I hear shifting and Darnell grabbed his boxers and swaet pants then pulled them on. He still had a protective stance over me.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He ask.

"Darnell we are King and Queen." The guy answers.

"What do you want with me?" He ask annoyed.

"We come to take you home," The woman says, "You are the next in line for thr thrown."

"I ain't going no where with you. Now if you don't mind I would enjoy my time with my mate." He snaps.

"We can't leave without you." Says the guy.

"Then I guess you'll be staying here a while because I'm not going anywhere with yall." He says.

"He is mated to a dog." The man says.

"She ain't no danm dog!" Darnell yells at them.

"Of course we'll have to get him a more suitable mate." They continue talking ignoring Darnell's out burst.

"How about Tyra? She is a good and loyal tiger." The man says.

"Maybe." The woman answers.

"Your not taking my mate from me!" Darnell roars at them.

"You can't be a king tiger with a queen dog," says the woman, "It's just not right. You have to have a queen the same species as yourself."

"Listen here you fucks," Darnell growls at them, "I ain't fucking going with you anywhere, I ain't no fucking prince! I was an outcast till I found MY mate and now I live with her and her pack. I aint leaving her! I ain't mated to no fucking Tyra chick! My mate is a wolf! Not no fucking dog or tiger!"

"You don't talk to your parents that way!" The man says.

"No my parents died during an attack!" He argues back.

"We put you with that streak!" The woman yells, "So you could find your tiger mate not a dog. You were ment for a tiger! Species can't mix!"

"Fuck you!" He yells at them. He turns and grabs my cloths and our letters from mom. "Lets go Drew."

As his back was turned I saw the man tell the tiger next to him to do something. The tiger charged for Darnell but I quickly got between the two.

I was thrown to a near by tree which caused my head to hit the trunk hard. Before blackness consumed me I see the tiger pin Darnell down while the man put a needle in his neck.