Special Night

Drew

I woke up to no Kitty in bed but instead a letter. I open it and began to read it.

Dear Bunny,

I'm sorry to not wake beside you but I began training extra early because this evening I've planed something special for you.

XOXO

Kitty

A small tear comes from my eye. Is he upset because of what I asked him yesterday? I shouldn't have asked. You stupid stiupid wolf. I whine wishing my Kitty was here.

A knock come from the door and I get up off the warm soft bed and answer. "You have visitors my Queen." Says a older male.

"Thank you." I smile at him.

Why did he call me Queen? Oh yea, never mind. That's going to take a while to get use to. I follow him downstairs and to a living room type place.

"Daddys!" I cheer happily running to them. They both pull me in a hug. "I missed you." I say hugging them back.

"So did we." Dad says.

A purr leaves me as I'm embraced in my dads arms. "Ready to go?" Daddy Jay asked.

I quickly nod my head and we all leave.

Darnell

I had told my trainers that I would work half the day because I had planned something special for my mate and to my surprise they agreed. Now that I am free I get to work. I light and place candles on our dresser and desk in our room. The candles gave off the little light but enough to see where your going.

Thoughts and images of what tonight was going to hold flowed into my head, causing me to get turned on. I went to fix it like a normal man would but I stopped because I want all my pleasure to come from Drew.

Drew

I was riding it the back while Dad and Daddy Jay rode up front. After a day feeled with fun with my Dads they took me over to Mary's and Daisy's home. They are excited to move in with us tomorrow. They wanted the night to pack and stuff. Now we are headed back to the castle.

"I don't think Darnell wants a family." I blurt out.

"What makes you say that?" Daddy Jay asked.

"He doesn't want me to have a baby," Sadness come remembering how tension he gave off on our conversation last night, "last night when he got done training and I told him I wanna baby. He kept trying to get off that subject."

"It probably just shocked him when you said that." Dad says.

"Maybe." I mutter.

We pull up to the castle and I went from being sad to happy because I get to see my big fluffy kitty again. When the car came to a stop and the doors unlocked I ran out of the car and up to the door. I heard my dads laughing at my excitement.

The door opens to show my Kitty. "Kitty!" I squeal running faster up to him. I jump knto his arms and he easily catches me.

"Miss me much?" He asked with a chuckle. I nod my head.

"Drew why don't you head inside," Dad says, "we need to talk to Darnell."

I nod and get down off Darnell. I give my dads a hug before going inside. "Wait for me in the living room," Darnell says before I get completely inside, "I'll be there in a minute." I nod and head to the living room.

Darnell

"She thinks you don't want a family." Daryl says when Drew gets out of hearing range.

"Of corse I want a family." I say saddened by what Drew thinks.

"Well she thinks you don't." Justin says.

"If your wanting to impregnate her," Daryl says, "you might want to do it tonight."

"That's my plan." I say.

"Your gonna be a good father." Justin says.

"Thanks." I smile.

"We gotta head back." Daryl says.

We wave bye before I walk inside. I shut the door and head for the living room. Drew sat there watching some kinda t.v. show. I walk up behind her and start to kiss her neck. She maons and I hold her hips to me.

Turning her around I back her into the wall. My lips travel up her neck, jaw, and to her lips. I break the kiss. "Jump for me babe." I whisper.

She jumpsnup and I catch her. Her arms go around my neck while her legs around my waist. My hands held her butt as I started up the stairs. We get to our room and I take one hand off her to open the door and then shut it with my foot when we are inside.

Dropping her on the bed I was quick to hover over her. She reached over to the side table and pulled out a condom. I take it from her hand and put it back. "What aee you doing?" She asked confused.

"We are not stopping," I smirk poking her belly, "till a baby is in there."