Party

Excitement runs threw my body as I wait for Mack to pull up. I look at the time and it read 8:52 P.M. seconds after two loud honks come from outside, I knew it was Mack.

"Come on Hunter!" I yell threw the pack house, "Its time to go!"

Hunter walked down the steps with Dad and Daddy Jay behind him. "Ok let's go over what we said." Daddy Jay says.

"No alcohol goes in me, not doing stupid stuff, and call you if anything happens." I say.

"And?" Dad says.

I tink about what else they said before. "Oh don't leave Hunter's side." I say.

"Good." Daddy Jay says.

"Be back by eleven." We are told as we walk outside and towards Mack's car. I get in the front while Hunter rides in the back.

In about ten minutes we pull up to a two story houes. The music was blaring songs while teens danced and drank to it. I squealed in excitement as we got out of the car and walked up to the house. Its my first ever party, other then birthday parties, that I've been to. I felt like someone was watching me so I turn around to see no one.

It's just in your head I say to myself.

Hunter and I danced and was having a good time before he disappeared into the croud. "Hunter!" I tried to yell over the music but failed at my attempt. I'll find him later.

Mack comes up and grabs my wrist before pulling me to a group of people. I've never met any of them. "I need you to take Trevor up to his room." Mack says loudly as she leans to my ear.

"Why?" I ask.

"He needs to lay down." She answers.

I sigh before a boy is pushed towards me. We start up the stairs. "Which is your room?" I ask.

"Any room I can get you in." He smirks at me.

I'm pushed into a room and shoved on a bed. He puts ropes around my wrist and ankles and ties the other ends to the bed. He takes my cloths off after taking his member out of his pants.

"Yes you will be the perfect fuck," he says touching my in places I've never been touched by another human, "Mack sure does know how to pick them."

"Please. Please stop, " I say as tears come down my face, "just let me go please."

"No can do babe." He smirks.

He lifts my hips and rest then on his lap while he lines up his mini to me. Shutting my eyes tightly I wait for the pain but instead what comes is the sound of shattering glass.

I open my eyes to see a white tiger ripping Trevor off me. The tiger stands between us. The tiger growls at Trevor and Trevor runs out of the room screaming.

The snapping of bones came and instead of a tiger stood a boy. His blonde hair was long like Dad's but His was shorter by a few inches. His green eyes locked me in a trance.

"Are you ok?" I boy asked frantically, "What all did he do? Did he hurt you?" He cut the ropes off before pulling me into his embrace. "I'm sorry I should have gotten here sooner. I lost you in the croud and starter to panic then I saw you getting pulled upstairs by that asshole. There was to many people so I had to leave the house and find where he took you." He explains.

I felt safe in his arms. He kept me to him, as if he was hiding me from the world. I then notice that we are both naked and I jump from his arms and cover myself with a blanket while averting my eyes from his naked body.

He notices why I jumped back and started to look around the room. He gets some boxers, jeans, and a shirt from around the room. He grabs my cloths and handed them to me. He turns his back to me and I quickly dress. 

"I'm done." I say sliding on my Mad Hater shirt.

He turns and looks at me. Our eyes lock and inside one word is being called out.

Mate