Allons-y

The Doctor woke up with a warm weight wrapped around him. Sometime during the 'night,' she had come to bed with him and decided that he needed a Rose shaped blanket. Or that she needed a Doctor shaped body pillow. Either way, the result was the same. Her head was on his chest, the top of her head just under his chin close enough that he couldn't look down at her without hitting her with his chin. Her arm was wrapped around his waist, hugging him close, and her leg thrown over his waist.

He realized that he was trapped, unless he wanted to wake her up, which he didn't. Not that he minded, exactly. He laid there for a moment, content, happy, her mind a buzz at the back of his. Normally, he couldn't feel her unless he was trying to, but with them touching so much, he couldn't help but feel a little bit of her emotions. She was having a really good dream, apparently. He smiled at that.

He could also feel his counterpart, currently working on wiring. The man was actually singing. Apparently, the TARDIS had thought that they didn't need the telepathic blocking anymore, the loss of which he was pretty sure was the cause of his very detailed 'dream' the night before.

Rose stirred, mumbling something about hands, then settled back down again. Her head was lower on his chest now, her ear right over his heart. It was where her leg was that was causing the trouble. It had moved down a bit when she did. Until this point, he had been able to keep himself under control with no problem, but did she have to wiggle against him there?

The feeling in his mind that came from her changed, became brighter, and he realized that she was waking up. She moaned and wiggled again, then clenched his side. She stiffened for a moment, then relaxed and lifted her head, looking at him with not quite focused eyes.

"Morning," he greeted her with a small smile.

"Mornging," she slurred, not quite in reality. She reached up, rubbed her eyes, and groaned. She then blinked twice, her eyes finally focused on the Doctor. "Morning Doctor," she properly greeted him, finally awake. She then realized that she was practically laying on top of him, pinning him to the mattress, and quickly got off of him. "Sorry about that," she apologized, looking a bit embarrassed.

He grinned at her. "Great way to wake up, really," he told her, then asked, "Sleep well?"

"I did actually." She stretched and yawned, then glanced back at him. "My pillow was a bit hard, though."

"Oi!" He leaned up and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her back down against him, then started tickling her.

She was laughing hard. "No! Don't!" she yelled when she could get a breath, but he didn't let up for a minute. When he stopped to let her catch her breath, she hit him with a pillow. She got out of the bed properly, before he could pull her back down and went to her wardrobe to choose something to wear.

"So, did you work on the coral last night?" he asked her. He sat up on the edge of the bed, reached over to the table next to the bed, and grabbed his glasses.

"Yeah, we did," she replied. "I was treated to a lecture on huon particles and how they interact with artron energy, and why I was able to save the little one and be able to 'elp her grow even faster."

Because of the huon and artron in you," the Doctor stated. He noticed a spec on his specs and cleaned it off with the hem of the pajama shirt he was wearing.

"Yeah. After we took care of the coral, and the lecture, then we made fun of archaeologists for a while."

"Ah, those documentaries are always great for a laugh," the Doctor reminisced. He thought archaeologists were funny. They got so many things so wrong.