Shit Writing

Ruby's P.O.V
I hung up my phone and immediately dialed it again "Please pick up Nat" I shook my leg and groaned when I got no answer "Emily!!" She ran out of the other room and raised her eyebrows "What women " l grabbed my coat and ran my fingers through my hair "I'm going to Natalie's house,watch the kids" she shook her head and ran to the shoe rack "I'm coming too,Natasha was absent today and she always tells me when she's going to be absent" I nodded and grabbed my phone "Mick watch Vause"
"Okay"
I chuckled and grabbed my keys off the mantle "Let's go"
+++               +++           +++
I looked at Emily odd when I saw Natalie's door open "Does she always leave her door open" I shook my head and walked inside "No...NAT!!" I walked into the kitchen and picked up a piece of broken glass "Stay here" I ran upstairs and checked in all the rooms "Ruby!" I ran downstairs and looked around "What?" She handed me a phone and put her hands in her pockets "Is it hers" I nodded and looked it over "Where did you find this" she pointed to the bushes and shrugged "It started ringing" I went to the call log and scrolled through it "Shit...come on"
Natalie's P.O.V
I sat up and rubbed the back of my head "Mommy!" I looked across the room and smiled when I saw Natasha "Oh my god baby,I was so scared,what happened" she crawled over to me and pulled me into a hug "I don't know,some guy came and picked me up from school...and then nothing" I pet her hair and bit my lip "Mommy..what did you do" I looked at her and walked over to the door "I don't know baby..I really don't" I pulled on the door and shook my head when it was actually unlocked "Stay here " she shook her head and ran over to me "Don't leave me" I kissed her head and made her look at me "You know I love you,yeah" she nodded and put her head in my neck "And I wouldn't do anything to hurt you,right" she nodded again and looked at me sadly "I love you too" I kissed her again and closed the door back lightly. I walked down the hallway of what seemed to be a house and looked downstairs "Did you get my text" I climbed down the stairs and peeked into the kitchen "Yea..don't worry,she's handled" I could see the back of Phillip but the woman wore a hood "Good..now I can have my wife back " i covered my mouth as the woman pulled her hood off "..Can I have a turn at her" Phillip shrugged and put his hand out "2000 for the Natalie...3 for the kid" she nodded and handed Phillip a wad of money "That's five,I want both" he shrugged and went through the money "Upstairs to the right" I grabbed a candle stick off the wall and ran upstairs. I rushed into the room and grabbed Natasha's hand "What's going on" I pushed her into the corner and put my finger to my lip. I sat on the mattress and put the candle stick behind my back "Mom ?" The door opened and the person walked over to me "Hi" I hit them in the head and jumped up from the bed "Shit..calm down,I'm gonna get you out of here" I backed away as he stood up "W..who are you" he pulled off the hood and looked at me "Hey Natalie" I hit a wall and gasped for air "Y..you ruined my life...you know that" he nodded and wiped his face "I'm sorry,I'll explain later but we gotta--" I jumped at the gun shot rang through the air and looked at the door "Bitch..always had a thing for you" Phillip looked at me and smiled "Good to see you're awake..nice nap"
"WHAT DID I DO TO YOU,I FUCKING LOVED YOU AND YOU ONLY HURT ME...WHY" I slid down the wall and hit my head "No,don't cry baby,I use to hate when you'd cry" he walked over to me and moved my hands from my face "You didn't do anything...I just didn't want you anymore " I moved out of his grasp and shook my head "Hey Natalie,it's over...that wouldn't work" he sighed and shook his head "You knew too much" I rubbed my face and looked at him "I was gone..I moved to another state,why did you have to follow me..you hurt my child" he sat next to me and played with my hair "You still know too much" he yanked me by my hair and whispered in my ear "And we couldn't have you talking" I grabbed the candle stick and hit him in the face. He screamed and let go over my hair "Natasha ,come on" I grabbed her hand and ran out the room "Mom,what about the guy" I locked the room and moved back as Phillip hit it "Let me out,YOU FUCKING BITCH" I pulled Natasha to me and kissed her head "We'll call the police" I ran downstairs and jumped when I saw Maddie standing in the kitchen "You're not going anywhere" I moved Natasha behind me and backed up "You ruined my marriage..my family,I'll be damned if I let you get away and live happily ever after with my wife and kids" I sighed and shook my head "I didn't steal Ruby from you"
"YES YOU DID...and now you're gonna die" she picked up a knife and got in my face "In the most cliche way ever..any last words" I looked at Tasha and bit my lip "Nah" I tackled her to the ground and pinned her hands above her head "TASHA RUN" she ran to the door and screamed when a bunch of men rushed in "FREEZE" she raised her hands and moved away from them "Move off of her,drop the knife" I sat up and gasped when she swiftly swiped it across my neck "MOM!!" I heard gun shots as I fell to the floor "Mom" she pressed her hands on my neck and pulled me into her lap "Don't die,don't die,don't die" I reached up and held her face "I..i love you"
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
A/N oh my gosh,I'm such a shit writer..I hate myself