MY EEEYYYYEEESSS

Natalie's P.O.V
I sat up and frowned when Ruby wasn't next to me "Babe ?" I got out of the bed pulled on a sports bra and boy shorts "Rubes ?" I hoped down the stairs and swung around the banister "Ruby Rose" I walked into the kitchen and frowned when I saw a note on the counter "Hey babe, had to go out but I'll see you later" I put the paper in the drawer and ran upstairs to get my phone
To babe : Will you be back in time for breakfast"
I groaned and walked back downstairs to the kitchen
From Babe : I don't know..will I
"Are you shitting me righ" I screamed as Ruby picked me up from behind and swung me around "Put me down right now" she giggled and sat me on the island and stood between my legs "Good morning beautiful" she kissed my lips and trailed down my neck "Good morning,when did you get back" she kissed my collar bone and placed her hands under my shirt "A few minutes ago" I nodded and moved back as she made her way to my breast "No,bad Rosie" she chuckled and got a bottle of water out of the fridge "Any plans for today" she shook her head and handed me the bottle "No ,just gonna stay here with you" I smiled and jumped off the counter "Awesome,come here" I pulled her to the couch and sat across from her "So I basically told you my life story yesterday...what goes on with you,what's your story" she raised her brow "Story ?" I nodded and took her hand in mine "Yeah,tell me about everything Ruby" she shrugged and played with my fingers "I don't know,there's nothing really to tell"
"Tell me all your secrets,get it all on the table"
=========================
Ruby's P.O.V
"Tell me all your secrets,get it all on the table " I bit my lip and thought about what she said This is the time to tell her "Um there is something" she put her finger up as she answered her phone
"Hello"
"Who"
She looked at me puzzled and crossed her arms
"Oh hey Parker,Ruby's here with me so I'm gonna put you on speaker"
She pulled the phone from her ear and put it so I could hear
"You should come down to Willers Hospital"
"What ,why ,what happened"
"It's Garcia,someone attacked her and she isn't telling me who"
"Oh my gosh,we're on our way"
She hung up and grabbed my hand pulling me upstairs "I hope she's ok" I nodded and pulled on a pair of her sweat pants "Me too"
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Garcia's P.O.V
I sat up in the bed and frowned when I realized I was in the hospital "Babe" Josh *Parker* jumped up and ran to the bed "You have to tell me who did this" I shook my head ,trying to remember it all "Babe,I know what I'm doing,did you call Natalie" he nodded and sat in the chair that was placed next to my bed "I'm so sorry I wasn't there baby,I swear I'm gonna get whoever did this" I shook my head and placed my lips on his "It's okay baby" the door to my room opened and Natalie rushed in to hug me "Hey babes ,can't exactly breath" she giggled and let me go "Oh,you gotta tell us what happened love" I looked behind her and frowned when I saw Ruby standing in the door "Can you two give Ruby and I a moment" Natalie looked at Josh and signalled him to follow her ,Ruby walked over to my bed and waited for the door to close "Who did this Olivia I put my hand up and shook my head "I'm telling Natalie" she shook her head "Please don't tell her"
"Rose it was Ferllin...he told me to stay away from you"
She shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair "I don't understand,why would he care"
"He wouldn't,but whoever sent him might"
"Still lost"
I sat up more and pointed to the door
"Try and understand,whoever sent him to hurt me thinks I'm the one you're messing with...when the find out it isn't me ,they're going after who it is" she covered her mouth and ran her fingers through her hair ,my door opened and Natalie walked in "Hey babe I have to go,something happened at my daughter's sleep over,I hope you feel better Garcia" she kissed my head and pecked Ruby's lips before running out "Who is her daughter sleeping over with" she bit her lip and shook her head "I don't know....but we might want to find out"
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))
Natasha's P.O.V
I sucked on Emily's neck and smiled when I heard her giggle "Babe I'm trying to sleep ,if you don't mind " I nodded and kissed down her chest "I definitely do mind" she pushed me off and sat up in her bed "Fine, I'm fucking up" I kissed her and stood up off her bed "Can I borrow a pair of socks" she shook her head and got off the bed "No ,I should not be up this early" I smiled and picked up my phone "Hey my sister is coming over" I chuckled and put my hair up in a ponytail "To her house" she giggled and nodded "Yep" she popped the p and plopped down on her bed "Come on ,lets go downstairs" she shook her head and laid back "No" I straddled her waist and put my forehead on hers "Why are you so stubborn" she giggled and pecked my lips "I want to stay up here with you" she held my waist and lifted up my shirt "Did you ever tell your mom"
"Did you ever tell your parents" she shook her head and looked to the side "When my sister gets here we'll tell em together" I smiled and pressed my lips to hers "Yeah,I'd like that" she smiled and pushed up my shirt more "What exactly are you trying to do" she shrugged and pulled my shirt off completely "I guess that" I chuckled and rolled off her "Take yours off" she covered her chest and shook her head "No ,I'm a lady" I crossed my arms and raised my brow "And I am"
"The love of my life"
"Oh yeah ,you're winning in life"
She pressed her lips to mine and reached for my bra clip,I slapped her hand away and pulled my shirt back on "I'm going downstairs" she groaned and pulled on her slippers "You're a tease " I shrugged and walked down the hall "It kinda sounds like your sisters already here" I stopped at her sisters door and giggled when I heard moaning "Oh yeah ,give it to me" I giggled at Emily's impression and followed her down the stairs "You're eating " I shook my head and slid onto the bar stool "Yes you are" I shook my head and rolled a apple between my hands "At least eat the apple" I shrugged and took a small bite of the apple "Thank you"
"Shut up"
She smiled and took out a box from the cabinet . The front door opened and Emily looked at me confused "Hello ?" Her sister walked into the living room making me drop my apple and looked around . I jumped out of the stool and ran upstairs to Emily's room T his can't be happening
///////////////////////////////////////
Emily's P.O.V
I looked at Ruby confused and looked back at the stairs Oh my god Ruby walked into the kitchen and kissed my head "Where's your friend" I shrugged and ran in front of the stairs "Where are you going" she chuckled and pointed upstairs "I'm going to my room" I blocked her and shook my head "Um...why"
"Because my wife is up there" I shook my head and pulled her to the kitchen "No she's not..she's gone" she crossed her arms and looked around "Where"
"Um..she's dead"
"What" I chuckled and ran my fingers through my hair "I'm kidding" she squinted and pulled out her phone "I got to go,sorry I couldn't meet your friend" she ran out of the house and slammed the door . I ran upstairs and frowned when I saw Tashie running around and picking up clothes "Babe ?" She picked up her phone and started typing "I have to go" she started pushing past me as I grabbed her arm "Baby ,what" she shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair "I'll see you Monday" she ran downstairs and left out of the house . I walked to Maddie's room and banged on her door "What"
"Open the fucking door Madison" the door flew open and Maddie stood there in a robe "Yes honey"
"Don't fucking call me that you harlet" her jaw dropped as I pushed past her and opened the closet "Where is sh-" the bathroom door opened and Katy walked out "Hey,what goes on" my eyes got wide and I ran out of her room and into mine Oh my god,my eyes