'Fraid Not Kid

Ruby's P.O.V

"Where the fuck are you going" I groaned and pulled on my vans ignoring her "I'm going to a friends house mom" she humorlessly chuckled and crossed her arms "Ruby you are always gone" I rolled my eyes and threw my arms "I am not,I have to go " I ran out of the house and got in my car ,turning on the radio I can't deal
-------------------------------------------
"Hey ,I hope you don't mind my daughter" I shook my head and hugged Natalie back "No ,of course not ,it'll be cool to put a face to her" ,she nodded and took my hand "Tash?!" She pulled me into the kitchen and checked on whatever was in the oven "It smells"

"What women"

Natalie glared at the girl and crossed her arms "Ugh yes ma'am.....who's the chick " Natalie slapped her face and shook her head "I'm Ruby" she looked at my hand and back at Natalie "She's hot" Natalie put her face on the counter and laughed as Natasha ran back upstairs "I'm so sorry,she's a hand full" I chuckled and shook my head "No ,I understand" she looked confused as she took glasses out of the cabinet "You have kids" I nodded and took the bowls from her "Well I have a daughter and I take care of my younger siblings " she nodded and walked back in the kitchen "Respect,that's a lot of responsibility" I nodded and walked into the kitchen ,leaning against the counter "Yeah,I guess" she turned around and jumped when her face met mine ,I caught her and pushed a piece of hair from her face "You are crazy gorgeous" she blushed and looked away ,I moved her face back and put my hand on the back of her neck "Hey ,keep it pg13 " she moved out of my hold and chuckled "Okay come help me" the girl walked into the kitchen and glared at me "What are we having" she opened the pot and put her finger in "Potato chowder and cheddar bread,is that good Rubes" I smiled at the nickname and nodded "You didn't ask me,I don't matter anymore" she put her head down and wiped away fake tears ,Natalie kissed her head and poured some of the soup in her bowl "No you don't" she chuckled as Natasha gasped "Fine then,I'm moving out" Natalie nodded and poured the food in my bowl "When , I need this month rent" I giggled and shook my head "I can't believe you " she put the pot in the middle of the table and sat across from me smiling "Hope you like it"

############################

Natalie's P.O.V

Tashie sat between my legs and laid her head on my knee as I ran my fingers through her hair "I liked the first one better" I nodded at Ruby and turned off Insidious 3 "I liked two too ,this was just stupid as fuck" tash giggled and yawned ,stretching out her arms "I'm going to bed ,night mama ,night Ruby" she kissed my head and ran upstairs ,slamming her door "She is adorable" I smiled and picked up the popcorn bowl and cups "She is something alright" Ruby giggled and picked up stray pieces of popcorn "My sister is the same age and she acts the same way" I nodded and placed the bowl in the sink "We should get them together sometime,ya know" I turned around and jumped when she was standing behind me "You gotta stop doing that babes" she wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her "I like when you call me that...say it again" she bit her lip,making me squirm "B..babe...you should go" I moved out of her grasp and ran my fingers through my hair "Yeah you're probably right,I'll see you tomorrow " I nodded and walked behind her to the door "I'll see you" she kissed my cheek and walked outside "Bye" I waved and closed the door frustrated "You need to stop this lee" I turned off the lights and ran upstairs to my room,flopping on the bed "Ma ?" I sat up and smiled at my daughter "Yeah babe" she walked further into my room and sat on the bed next to me "You know I love you right" I nodded and wrapped her in a hug "No matter what" I looked at her puzzled and crossed my arms "What's going on in the noggin of yours" she smiled and shook her head "Nothing,just wanted you to know" I kissed her head and laid back "Well I love you too" she smiled and wrapped her arm around my waist "Night"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ruby's P.O.V

I dropped my keys on mantel and ran upstairs to my room "Zi ?" I ran into the bathroom when I heard the shower running and took off my clothes "Hey babe" I pressed my lips on hers and pinned her to the shower wall ,squeezing her butt ,she smirked and tugged at my hair while scratching at my back "Where were you" I shook my head and kissed her neck "At a friend's" she squeezed my butt and placed her knee between my legs "What friend,do I know them" I groaned and pulled away from her "I'm trying to have sex with you and you're worried about someone else"

"YES RUBY ,WHO WERE YOU WITH" I shook my head and climbed out of the shower "You need to get off my case" she climbed out of the shower and followed me into the bedroom "That's the thing Rose ,it's not just your case anymore,we're together which means we don't keep secrets from each other" I grabbed a pair of sweet pants from the closet and pulled them on "I'm not keeping secrets,I'm not doing anything but hanging with a friend "

"WHO"

"Stop screaming,our kids are trying to sleep" she groaned and sat on the bed with her face in her hands "I can't do this anymore Ruby" I shrugged and grabbed my pillow off the bed "Feel free not to" I walked down the hall and went into Vause's room "Momma" I smiled and turned on her night light "Why are you still up baby" she climbed off the bed and ran into my arms "Are you and mommy going to break up" I chuckled and shook my head at the toddler "Fraid not sweet girl" she nodded and snuggled into me more "I love you" I kissed her head "Love you too sweetie"