Sorry Not Sorry

Natasha's P.O.V
I sat in front of my mom and crossed my legs "I'm not mad,please just tell me what happened" she looked like she was about to cry and shook her head "I was going to tell you when you turned 16 ,that seemed like a good time...none of this was supposed to happen" I climbed onto her lap and kissed her cheek "Mom, you don't have to tell me,I'm sure you had a good reason...just please don't beat me" she giggled and kissed my head "I was bluffing,I'm not bout that life" I smiled and hugged her "Mom..." I bit my lip and thought about if this was really what was best.
If I tell her now then she will be hurt,and she's going through enough.
But if I don't tell her then Ruby just gets away with lying to her...I think I'm just gonna let the adults worry about it "Can I stay home from school tomorrow" she chuckled and nodded her head "I wouldn't make you go to school ,it's three a.m.  and you're still up..I might stay home too " I nodded and stood off her lap ,pulling her with me "Come on ,I'm tired as heck"
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Natalie's P.O.V
I wrapped a towel in my wet hair and walked to the closest "Where you going ?" I smiled at tasha and pulled on a pair of underwear "I'm going to work" she sat up and frowned "I thought you were staying home with me" I clipped my bra and shook my head "No ,I'm just gonna go in,I don't want to be absent so early in the job,not a very good look" she nodded and grabbed her phone off the table "Tash,if you sneak out again,I will murder you" she giggled and waved her hand "Got it,no sneaking out" I buttoned my shirt and pulled on my skirt "Blinds closed,doors locked" she groaned and laid back "I got it" I kissed her head and ran downstairs She's gonna fuck this up
Natasha's P.O.V
I watched as my mom's car pulled out of the driveway and ran upstairs to get my phone
To Emmy : Hey love :-\
From Emmy : oh you're alive,good to know
To Emmy : yeah, sorry about that,I'm not coming to school today
From Emmy: I'm calling to yell at you
To Emmy: I'm not gonna answer
I rolled my eyes and answered the phone
Hey
Don't hey me,why aren't you coming to school
So you already left then
No
Come over
Fine,text me the address
K
I text her the address and ran downstairs, flopping on the couch. I turned on the tv and laid back on the couch "Tash ?" I sat up and frowned when I saw my mom "So you don't trust me" she hit my head and ran upstairs "I forgot my purse" I groaned and rolled my eyes "Sure you--" I jumped off the couch and opened the door "Go in the kitchen" she rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen "Okay,I'm really leaving now" I smiled and pushed her to the door "Okay,love you,bye" I locked the door and watched as she pulled off again "Emblem ?" I walked into the kitchen and laughed as she crawled from under the counter "I told you not to call me that" I pushed her back and straddled her waist "And I told you,I do what I want" she pushed me off her and stood up "We really have to talk" I nodded and followed her into the living room "What is going on " I shrugged and sat next to her "So Ruby is your sister" she nodded "And she's married to Maddie"
"How do you even know Ruby" I rubbed the back of my neck and crossed my legs "She's dating my mom too" she jumped up and crossed her arms "Your lying,Ruby wouldn't cheat on Maddie" I scoffed and stood up "Well that's where you're wrong" I walked into the kitchen and groaned when she followed me "So it's your mom's fault,Ruby and Maddie are getting a divorce" I snapped around and crossed my arms "How so, Maddie was screwing someone else too,who the fuck was that by the way" she rubbed the back of her neck and leaned against the counter "My other sister" I chuckled and shook my head "Your family is nuts"
"YOUR MOM'S A FUCKING HOME WRECKER"
I pushed her and got in her face "I'm a thousand percent sure my mom doesn't know that Ruby was already in a relationship ,you better watch who's mom you're speaking bad about" she pushed me back and took off her jacket "Your mom's a home wrecking, whore who can't find an unmarried girlfriend to fuck with" I tackled her to the ground and punched her in the face "Shut. The. Fuck. Up" she turned us over and pinned my hands above my head "I'd hit you back but that was kinda hot" I chuckled and moved my head to the side "I think we should just let our parents fight over this shit" she nodded and moved my face back "If I let you up,I'm not gonna have to worry about my face right" I bit my lip like I was thinking and giggled when she hit my arm "You're good if I am" she climbed off my and pulled me up "Thanks" she punched me in the chest and crossed her arms "My face fucking hurts" I giggled and picked her up on the counter "That hurt" she nodded and shrugged "Sorry not sorry" I kissed her neck and put my hand under her shirt "What are you doing" I pulled off her shirt and kissed her collarbone "You took of my shirt" I nodded and undid her bra clip "Sorry not sorry" she giggled and reached for the him of my shirt "If I'm shirtless,you're shirtless" I pulled off my shirt and shrugged "No problem"
######################
A/N
Hey guys,this is basically just a filler chapter. Everybody knows except Natalie...that's fucked ,anyway love yas