I Thought You Were With Ruby

(A/N hey so,time skip to Saturday )
Natalie's P.O.V
I sat up in my bed when I felt the other side sink in "Hey love" it made me upset that I still got happy when i hear her voice ,I didn't want to feel "Hi Rubes" she climbed into the bed more and looked me in the eyes . In that moment I knew that I was probably going to forgive her "Why are you in my bed Rose" she climbed closer to me and laid on my lap "I love you...please don't stay mad at me" I pushed her off of my and made her look at me "How do you expect me to forgive you,be honest ,if it was reversed,would you forgive me" she nodded and straddled my waist "I definitely would" I sighed and shook my head "Okay well I'm not as stupid" she chuckled and put her face in neck "Please move Rosie" she sucked on my neck and placed her hand on my stomach "Are you sure you want me to move" she began to roll her hips ,rubbing her crotch against mine "Y..yes...no" I pulled her face down to mine and turned us over "I love" See you again,we've come a long way from where we began
I groaned and grabbed my phone off of the night stand
"Hello ? "
"Hey it's Phil"
I sighed and looked at the clock "It's nine o'clock in the morning Philip...how the fuck did you get my number "
I heard him chuckle as I rolled out of bed "I may have asked Tash for it"
"You basterd,what do you want"
I walked into the bathroom and and rubbed the sleep from my eye "Can I take you out to breakfast"
"What,why would I agree to that"
"Because I'm begging you to let me take you out...please baby"
"You almost had me until you said that"
"Okay,I take it back"
"Ughh pick me up in an hour"
"Yes,okay,see you then"
I hung up and grabbed my washcloth off of the towel rack ,I pulled off the shirt and pressed it to my nose It still smells like her. STOP IT, you guys are over .
I sighed and threw the shirt into the trash bin,I jumped in the shower and let the hot water run down my head And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
I groaned and grabbed my phone off the sink "Why are you calling again Phil"
"Natalie ?" I sighed and put the phone on speaker "What do you want Rose"
"I wanted to hear your voice but I guess you were expecting someone else,how can you talk to him after what he did" I scoffed and put soap on my cloth "How can I talk to you after what you did"
"I'm sorry but what I did doesn't nearly compare to what he did"
"How can you question my choices right now,I'm a single adult who doesn't need mommy's permission"
"So we're broken up,please forgive me Natalie "
"Why the hell should I ,you know what,I have to go but I'll see you at work Monday" I hung up the phone and banged my head on the shower wall I don't want to be in love with you Rose
I climbed out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me "Mom someone's at the door for you" You're kidding me I put a robe over my towel and grabbed my brush off the sink "Coming" I ran downstairs and frowned when I saw Josh standing in the kitchen "Come upstairs" Tasha snapped her head towards me "Um mom.." I giggled and shook my head "Hush,go over your friends house or something" she smiled and grabbed her phone "I'll be at Emily's" I waved my hand and waited till she was gone to look at Josh "So.." he sighed and sat on the bar stool "She's keeping him" I thumped his head and shook my finger in his face "First off,don't start picking out genders and shit,this is bad...you love Garcia right" he frantically nodded and laid his head on my chest "With all my heart..I was drunk,I always wear a condom,what is wrong with me" I shook my head and ran my fingers through his hair "Hey ,you're a man,and human,we fuck up sometimes...you have to tell Garcia,and you have to support this woman and child" he sighed and shook his head "What if she leaves me,I need her" I nodded and bit my lip "Go home,make a nice dinner,sit her down at the table and tell her what happened,tell her it was a mistake you plan to fix ,and when you're done,if she leaves then so be it,but you have to tell her Josh" he took a deep breath and nodded his head "And about the girl"
"Pretty much do the same,tell her you plan to help her and be in this child's life,but let it be known you don't plan on being with her...you might want to do that first" he stood up and nodded his head "I can do this" I nodded and walked him to the door "Let Garcia know that you love her,let her know that you're going to be faithful and be a good man ,that's all a girl ever wants to hear" he hugged me and left out
I wish you luck,dear Joshieson
®®®®®®®®®®®®®
I giggled at Phil's face and leaned forward "You have something" I wiped the syrup off and sat back in my seat "Man,I was saving that " I giggled and shook my head "You look great, by the way" I smiled and put my head down "Thanks" he smirked and shook his head "Those fucking dimples girl" I giggled and shook my head "You have em to "
"Yeah but they're not nearly as sexy on me as they are on you" he slid closer to me and put his hand on my thigh "Please remove your hand" he shook his head and started rubbing my thigh "Can I get anything else for you" she bit her lip and smiled at me "Yes the check" I nodded and slid out of the booth "Gonna go to the bathroom really quick " I opened my purse and took out my wallet "What do you think you're doing" I looked down at my hands and shrugged "Getting out money for the bill" he shook his head and pushed my wallet back in my purse "You're tripping if you think I asked you out,just for you to pay" I bit my lip and nodded,knowing he was going to pay either way "I'm paying next time "
"Bull shit ,shouldn't you be powering your nose or something " I giggled and walked to the bathroom I got to admit,I had fun,and I didn't want to kill him once tonight..I think that's progress I chuckled and took out my lipstick "Hi" I turned around and smiled at the waitress "Hello,am I in your way" I moved from in front of the mirror and took out my lip gloss "I like your lip gloss...can I try it" I nodded and handed it to her "No I was thinking more like" she placed her lips on mine and ran her hand up my shirt,grabbing my breast,I moaned in my throat when she placed her leg between mine and rubbed her knee against my center "I'm Katy by the way " I swallowed my spit and rushed out of the bathroom "Hey ,what took so long " I put on a poker face and chuckled "Explosive diarrhea" he put his hands up and shook his head "Could've just said,none us business " I shrugged "Yeah but what's the fun in that" I looked up and frowned when I saw Josh talking to the waitress "Josh" he looked up and half smiled at me "Hey ,this is Katy" I looked at her and bit my lip "We've met...how do you know her" he rubbed the back of his neck and pointed at her stomach "Oh,oh my god,this is her" he nodded and looked at Phil "Oh,um this is Phillip--"
"Her boyfriend"
He cut me off and stuck his hand out,Josh looked at me puzzled and chuckled "I thought you were with Ruby" Katy's head shoot up at the name "How do y'all know Ruby" Josh shrugged and pointed at me "They've been dating and we both work with her" Katy looked at me for a moment and got in my face "So you're the one who's been cheating with Ruby,you ruined a perfectly good marriage you know "
"Excuse me,but I had no clue she was in a relationship,let alone married,I just work with the women" Phillip grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the store "I'm gonna fucking kill her"
A/N so it's all on the table now,I.kinda have an idea for the next chapter but...I could use suggestions
Love ya's