Filler

Natalie's P.O.V
I pulled on a black jumper that hugged my body and red heels that make my legs look like murder,Natasha walked into my room and looked me over "Who you looking all sexy for" I giggled and put my curly hair up into a bun "Why are you not dressed " she laid on my bed as I grabbed my purse and turned over "I'm a lazy country bumbkin " I glared at her and shook my head "Born and raised in California ? If you get up I'll let you pick something from my closet" she jumped up and picked out a black skater skirt and a pink crop top that said On Wednesday ,we wear pink "Can I borrow your sneaker heels" I raised my brow and nodded "Fine,but you have to clean the bathroom " she nodded and pulled on the shoes "Let's go then"
-------------------------------------------
I picked up my marker and took out my lesson plan
August 18 ,2015
Classwork :Chemical Weapons
Homework :Finish CW
I took out laptops and placed one on every desk "Hey" I smiled and pulled Gracie into a hug "Hey ,would you happen to know where Ruby's class is" she half smiled and poked me "Someone has a crush" I slapped her hand and chuckled "It's near the band room" I nodded and walked out of the class I do not have a crush I walked into her room and knocked on the door "Oh hey" I smiled and sat on her desk ,I looked at her face and traced the bruises on her cheek "Should I be concerned" she chuckled and stood up "No ,not exactly " I followed her out of her office and bit my lip "Hey ,sorry about yesterday by the way....it just took me by surprise,I didn't mean to offend you " I shook my head "No ,it happens all the time" she smiled and stared at me for a moment "Would you like to go to a movie or something this weekend" I rubbed the back of my neck and bit my lip again "We don't have to,it "
"No,I'd love to ,my daughter is not gonna be home so yeah" smiled and nodded ,I walked to the door and looked back at her "I'll see you Rose" I winked at her and walked back to my class with a smile on my face I've got a date with the sexiest human alive
x÷+- x÷+- x÷+- x÷+- x÷+- x÷+- x÷+-
Ruby's P.O.V
I played the piano smiling as my class sang "Y'all are so much better than before,you can go ahead and socialize " the bell rang and I slapped my leg and shrugged "Oh well ,bye class" I grabbed my phone and keys before walking out and locking my door "Ruby wait up" I turned around and smiled at Natalie "Hey love" she blushed a bit and ran her fingers through her hair "Would you like to come over for dinner,I'm a pretty good cook" I nodded bit my lip "Give me your number and you can text me the address" she nodded and took my phone "Give me yours too" I put in my number and gave her her phone back "Really" I winked and walked to my car "See ya tonight"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Natalie's P.O.V
"Hey,coaster" tashie cut her eyes at me and crossed her arms "Since when" I put the cup on the coaster and ran upstairs to my room ,I put on a blue and gray Giants sweater and a pair of tight gray leggings "Tash ,we're having company today" she raised her brows and frowned "Who" I shook my head and went into the kitchen "Don't worry" she groaned and went upstairs difficult ass child