Chapter 5 (100 reads!?)

Grace's POV
Grace cut Chester off by hanging up. "Is everything okay?" Mamrie asked. "Yeah, it's fine." "Honey, you okay?" Hannah said. "I'm fine." Let's go for a walk." Grace replied. Hannah, Grace and Mamrie put on their coats and walked out to the slightly chilly Los Angeles air. "Where to?" Hannah asked. "Evergreen Woods." Grace had called it that because it was full of Evergreen trees, and it was her favorite place in all of Los Angeles. They walked a couple blocks down a street no one walked on, and reached the forest. "We're here." Hannah whispered. They walked on the crunchy leaves, and talked. "You seemed upset back at the apartment," "Is everything okay?" "Let's sit down." Grace said. They chose the tree that Grace liked, a tree with intertwined branches, Grace felt that it represented her, like a person who couldn't find her balance. Hannah sat near the top of the tree, with Mamrie right next to her and Grace a tiny bit lower. "I-I feel like I don't deserve Chester." Grace said, with tears rolling down her face. "What!?" "You do deserve him, why do you say that?" Hannah yelled. "I would beat his ass if I were you." "He called me today." Grace responded. "That bi-" "Let her finish Mamrie." "He told me to come find him, that he missed me." "That he loved me." "But I couldn't believe him, it-it didn't feel right."

I updated because the last chapter wasn't long enough.