Chapter 2

Chester's POV

A few days ago, Chester had run away from Grace, not wanting to see her ever again. But now, he felt so empty, like a piece of him wasn't there. Grace was probably with someone else. He told himself every day that he didn't deserve her. It was true. As he got on the plane to go to Maine, he thought of all the stolen kisses, the hugs, the best times, and the worst times, and when Grace helped him get through them.
                                •••
When the plane landed, he gathered all his things and was off the plane after everyone else, As he called a taxi he wondered what would he do here in Maine, how would he live? He had brought all of his money and his things here to Maine. He could never go back. "You coming?" The taxi driver yelled.
Chester put his things in the trunk and got in to the piss smelling car. "What brings you here son?" The taxi driver said. "Just trying to forget someone." He replied. "It might be best if you talked about it kid." Taxi man said. Chester told him everything, from the fights to the kisses. "Hey man, go back go after the girl." She probably still loves you." "I think it's best to give her time." Chester replied. The Taxi then dropped Chester off at the nice hotel, and it drove away.

Stay tuned for more of "Evergreen" in the future!