Chapter 24

I glare at Alois and he raises his eyebrows. "Why is Ciel here?" I ask. He smirks. "So we can make my plan come true dear" I shiver. "Im not doing it" I say and start to walk away. "I will order Claude to stay away from you, or maybe even kill you" he says and I freeze.

Woul Claude kill me for his soul? He wouldnt do that would he? He wouldnt Brett. No Vivian..

"Order ahead" I say to him and he looks suprised. "Claude" he says and Claude appears next to him. Alois smirks and I look sadly at Claude. "Kill her!" Alois yells and I can hear everyone gasp. I also hear Ciel order Sebastian something but I am not making a move.

"Yes your highness" Claude says bowing his head. I look up to Claude who looks sadly at me. Alois laughs.

_______________________________________

I wake up screaming in horror. I look at my shaking hands to see that Im on fire. I see tearstains on my bed. "Vivian?!" Claude bursts into the room. I look up to him and flich away from him.

"What happened?" He asks as he sits down ln the bed. "Do you always everything Alois commands you to?" I stutter. Claude raises his eyebrows. "Yes?" He says. "Even if he ordered you to kill me?" I mumble, looking down to my lap. I put out my fire and I hear Claude take a deep breath.

"I would never do it. Did you have a nightmare that I killed you?" He asks and I nod. I feel his arms around me and he lifts my chin to look at him. "No soul would be worth killing you" he whispers to me. Then he clashes his lips to mine and I smile in the kiss.

Claude then leaves my room and I go to my dresses. I decide to pick an dark purpple dress with long sleeves. I put it on. Todays that ball I dreamed of. Will Ciel really be there?

I put my hair down and put on some purpple eyeshadow. "Lady Vivian, breakfast is ready" Thompsons voice says behind the door. I walk to the door and smile to him. "Lets go shall we?" I ask as I put my hand around his. He looks shocked and suprised for a moment but starts to walk torwards the dining room with me.

Once we arrive there I thank him and go sit next to Alois. He smiles and I smile back. "So Alois.. Will Ciel be there?" I ask and he glares at me. "Why do you care?" He spits. "I wouldnt want him to notice me" I say and start to eat my breakfast.

"Vivian when did you cut your hair?" Alois asks me. I must have a very confused look on my face as I feel my hair. Claude comes to me and hands me a mirror. I look at myself in shock. I cutted it in my dream..

I go to my room to put on my ball gown. I open the door to see Hannah there glaring at me. I look to the bed to see the same dress I wore at the 'dream ball'. I shiver a little and glare at Hannah.

"You can go now" I spat and she smirks. She leaves my room and I put the dress on myself. Its the beatifull shock blue dress. This time Hannah didnt offer me that awful purpple dress..

After I have dressed and made my hair and make-up I leave my room. I see people already in the main hall, enjoying themselfs. I walk down the stairs to see Alois smiling to me. "Lets intruduce you Vivian" he says to me and I put on my fake smile.

Everything from the dream has happened so far..

THANK YOU FOR OVER 200 READS!! I like to do cliffhangers if you havent noticed :D Sorry this chapter tooked so long.