Chapter 6

"She is beatifull" a man said to my mother. "She looks like you, my love" the man said and kissed my mother. 'Who are you?' I tried to say but I couldnt. I looked at myself. 'Why am I a baby?!' I thought and looked back at my mother.

"Good bye" the man said and he left. "Maybe you will someday meet your real father" my mother said kneeling next to me. 'What does she mean? Was that my father!?' I thought and then a man walked in the room. It was my father, or the man who I thought was my father.

"I will never accept her as my own" the man said disgusted. A tear rolled down on my mothers cheeck.

Then it got black and I was in a diffrent scene. It was my 12 birthday and Ciel was 5. I had just had my birthday party and I was putting Ciel to sleep. "My little brother" I cooed.

'Father' walked into the room and pulled me away from my sleeping brother. "You disgust me" he said and smiled to Ciel and glared at me. "But father!" I cried and he lifted his hand up. He slapped me and I fell on the floor sobbing.

He smirked down to me and he grapped my hand. He pulled me out of the room to my own room. He pushed me down to the floor. I screamed as he got closer.

Somebody was shaking me. Screaming my name. Who is it? I couldnt tell because of my own screams. Wait my eyes are closed?!

"Brett!!" Ciel yelled as he shook me. I shot my eyes open to see that he was crying. I was crying too adn that made my vision blurry. I stopped screaming. I looked around me and saw madame in my room. She looked scared.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Ciel sais as he hugged me tight. I started to remember my dream. "Im your half-sister" I said and burried my face into my palms. "We dont share the same father, thats why he never liked me and wanted me dead, I was a marriage braker.." I sobbed.

"You shouldnt have known that" Madam sighed. I looked up at her and she looked as disgusted as father had always been. "My sister didnt know what she wanted, nobody wanted you! Only that evil man wanted you" she said angrily. "Dont say things like that about my father!!" I screamed. Ciel held me in place so I didnt attack her.

"I hate you!" I screamed at her and she looked suprised. "Why say such rude things to your aunt?" She smirked. "Ciel get away" I said strugling from him. "No" he said.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed and soon I was covered in flames. Ciel jumped backwards and madame held her breath.

"Sebastian!" Ciel yelled. I stood up quickly and opened the window.

Remember Brett! How did you turn the flames into wings! I screamed in my mind. Sebastian opened the door and I jumped out. "Alae ignis, perveniunt!" I yelled in latin and I was soon flying upwards. I didnt look back, I just flew to the town.

Chapter ready! Oh yeh that latin thing: "Wings of fire, arrive!"
(If you wonder what it ment)
Hopr you like it! Leave a comment and share :)